2.3 changes

Warzone 2.3.x series. (Unsupported!)
If you issue is with 3.1.x, then DON'T post here, instead use technical support
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Re: 2.3 changes

Post by Zarel »

Sledge wrote:How do Dragons with one indirect and one direct weapon attached count when assigend to a commander?
The first weapon determines the type of the droid, I believe.
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

Zarel wrote:
Sledge wrote:How do Dragons with one indirect and one direct weapon attached count when assigend to a commander?
The first weapon determines the type of the droid, I believe.
I can confirm that.
First weapon also determines range of unit.
If first weapon is, let's say Twin Assault Gun, and second is Searph, Searph won't shoot until target is in range of TAG.
Anon8669
New user

Post by Anon8669 »

i have noticed that i can hear when other people "discover" power resources.
At first i thought this was a bug for LAN based games but it continued to do this during a normal multiplayer game.

All of this was on custom maps if that matters, though they didn't do this before.

So far i like the 2.3 release ( it seems more polished ) and only have 2.2 installed still to pick up on non beta multiplayer games. Thank you for all the hard work that is been put into this release and the ones before it.
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

Anon8669 wrote:i have noticed that i can hear when other people "discover" power resources.
That bug has been fixed in beta 10.
Warzone2100beast
New user

2.3 changes

Post by Warzone2100beast »

I like The Turrent Change Bein Able to put 2 on the dragon.
Olrox
Art contributor

Post by Olrox »

Warzone2100beast wrote:I like The Turrent Change Bein Able to put 2 on the dragon.
:D
That's indeed nice.

I remember that one beta allowed thep layer to place 2 weapons on a weavy body and an exploit allowed the player to place 2 even on light bodies... Bug Vtols with 2 cluster bombs to swarm :hmm:

~Olrox
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

Speaking of multi-turrets, whatever happened to Olrox' new multi-turret body (it looks kinda weird having the two turrets squished on top of each other with the old dragon)?

-regards macuser
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Olrox
Art contributor

Post by Olrox »

macuser wrote:Speaking of multi-turrets, whatever happened to Olrox' new multi-turret body (it looks kinda weird having the two turrets squished on top of each other with the old dragon)?

-regards macuser
I told the devs that I'd finish the propulsion adjustments for it so that they could evaluate the possibility of using it for the base game. But sh*t happened back in the time and I happened to even forget about that until I've read some post about multi-turrets.

I've got to find the files yet - I don't know if they're on this PC or in the old one.

~Olrox
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

Great, Your models are all good.
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6