new VTOL design

Improving the artwork in Warzone2100 - not for mod discussions
Corporal Punishment
Trained
Trained

Re: new VTOL design

Post by Corporal Punishment »

Ridho Akbar should be an indonesian male personal name (Forename Ridho, Last name Akbar). That screwed-up english may be a Google-translation of indonesian then. The in-game picture is from Transcendence, wasn't too hard to find out given the image is named Trans.jpg and the the HUD saying Sandstorm-class gunship. So I guess he's asking for help with a mod changing WZ VTOL to have them look like ships from Transcendence. Or he suggests replacing them with those ships altogether. Any way, It will create legal issues.
Qui desiderat pacem bellum praeparat
Flavius Vegetius Renatus, De re militari
Ridho_Akbar
Greenhorn

Post by Ridho_Akbar »

Corporal Punishment wrote
Ridho Akbar should be an indonesian male personal name (Forename Ridho, Last name Akbar). That screwed-up english may be a Google-translation of indonesian then. The in-game picture is from Transcendence, wasn't too hard to find out given the image is named Trans.jpg and the the HUD saying Sandstorm-class gunship. So I guess he's asking for help with a mod changing WZ VTOL to have them look like ships from Transcendence. Or he suggests replacing them with those ships altogether. Any way, It will create legal issues.

Hmmm, I from London but I go to Indonesian to research many chemical struct. You know me all?
Corporal Punishment
Trained
Trained

Post by Corporal Punishment »

If you're from London, you should be able to write some proper English, now should you not? We can't really make sense of your current babbling...
Qui desiderat pacem bellum praeparat
Flavius Vegetius Renatus, De re militari
Slye_Fox
Trained
Trained

Post by Slye_Fox »

Ridho_Akbar wrote:Hmmm, I from London
Which London?
There's more than one you know.
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

I must say that while I am staunch appreciator of good English, I do find this member's "babble" somewhat disarming & possessing an inscrutable charm. :)

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo