Bridge carrying tank

Improving the artwork in Warzone2100 - not for mod discussions
Corporal Punishment
Trained
Trained

Re: Bridge carrying tank

Post by Corporal Punishment »

That would be best, I think. The important word in your Wikipedia quote in combat engineer ELEMENTS. This refers exactly to the engineering groups mentioned above and, again, does not cover construction- or bride laying vehicles. An exemption are israeli and US combat engineer groups using armoured bulldozers. These soldiers are usually organized as platoons in the batallions heavy compagnie (6th compagnie with german forces) and dispatched to fighting compagnies (2nd to 5th, 1st is command) as needed. Engineering batallions do have the manpower to fullfill infantry style fighting, but will do so only if forced to. But this is true for any other support formation of course.
Anyway, I congratulate you to your skilled use of kantian disputing techniques. Althogh claiming to have the last word is one of his more faint-hearted artifices.
Qui desiderat pacem bellum praeparat
Flavius Vegetius Renatus, De re militari
praefectus
Trained
Trained

Post by praefectus »

Corporal Punishment wrote:Anyway, I congratulate you to your skilled use of kantian disputing techniques. Althogh claiming to have the last word is one of his more faint-hearted artifices.
Offtopic
Immanuel Kant was a real pissant. Who was very rarely stable... :rolleyes:

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

Get back on topic or I'll go all categorical imperative on you people :twisted:
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

hmmmm cata-what? O_o i was just going to say keep it to a dull roar and on topic please :) ...so per dont have to do what he said he would do... :stare: ok?