Models by Alpha93

Improving the artwork in Warzone2100 - not for mod discussions
Jenexs
New user

Re: Models by Alpha93

Post by Jenexs »

KEEP WORKING ON THIS!!! God, i've been wanting HD models for a while, Great models!!! I was gonna work on some, After i saw this one guy give up, BUT, Then i saw this, Just, Dont let this go away, Keep working on this, Great potential right here!

EDIT: Sorry for seeming a bit "Hyperactive" I was just Excited to see this :D
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi »

Don't worry, we're currently quite occupied, but in summer, I'll probably have time to throw together a new release with our current stuff, as well as some new models.
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
Jenexs
New user

Post by Jenexs »

Jorzi wrote:Don't worry, we're currently quite occupied, but in summer, I'll probably have time to throw together a new release with our current stuff, as well as some new models.
Goodie, These models should be released into the main game, as, Mac users have trouble joining servers with mods (i think due to how the game directories are set up, and, This game was originally made for windows i believe? so the Server game cant find the mods, and starts to yell at you that you dont have the mods) But, Keep up the work!
Alpha93
Trained
Trained

Post by Alpha93 »

Sorry for being not quite active at the moment, but I kinda lack the inspiration to make stuff right now. I'll be back to modeling as soon as I can.
Xfire-->chris37killer
Hesterax
Trained
Trained

Post by Hesterax »

You have mostly been working on turrets in this thread, would be nice if you started to change your center of focus?

I'm not saying that I hate your work so far :wink:
Holocaust and Genocide, both linked to Mass Slaughter.
Hesterax
Trained
Trained

Post by Hesterax »

Jorzi wrote:However, if you're just doing it as an exercise, good luck and don't be afraid to post stuff if you want feedback.
Just asking but do you need a github account in order to post a few renders of your model or is that just for adding to the addons :?

Been reading this: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11570
Holocaust and Genocide, both linked to Mass Slaughter.
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi »

No github accounts needed ;) Only if you want to contribute to the main source code of wz2100 (or other github projects).
Addons are not part of the source, and you can upload them, for example, as attachments to your forum posts, as long as they are not too large.
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-