Updated coding style

For code related discussions and questions
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Updated coding style

Post by Per »

Our wiki is showing signs of old age and general lack of maintenance, and I am thinking we should take it down at some point, as there is not much useful content there anymore. One of the things that's still there is our old coding style guide, which I've now reformatted and updated (mostly by removing stuff) a bit with github markdown.

See https://github.com/perim/warzone2100/bl ... ngStyle.md (new version)

It is currently http://developer.wz2100.net/wiki/CodingStyle (old version)

Feedback welcome.
Vincent
Trained
Trained

Re: Updated coding style

Post by Vincent »

Is there a .clang-format file to automate style formatting with clang format ? It would make a lot easier to ensure consistent formatting when submitting PR.
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

The linked doxygen docs are over three years out of date (I don't remember how they were supposed to be built, but I guess it doesn't work anymore).
We want information... information... information.
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

Vincent wrote:Is there a .clang-format file to automate style formatting with clang format ? It would make a lot easier to ensure consistent formatting when submitting PR.
I don't know anyone who has that, I am quite happy with astyle, but if you make one, feel free to make a PR with it against the CodingStyle doc.
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

cybersphinx wrote:The linked doxygen docs are over three years out of date (I don't remember how they were supposed to be built, but I guess it doesn't work anymore).
Was it ever used / useful? I guess since nobody has noticed that it is three years out of date, the answer is no...