Show damage on derricks in % as well [2.3.7]

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Asgorath
Trained
Trained

Show damage on derricks in % as well [2.3.7]

Post by Asgorath »

Hi everyone :)
I was wondering why in version 2.3.7 the damage on every building is shown in % (which I really like because it is very usefull) but not on derricks as well?
Would be great if you could add it for 2.3.8 or any other version to come :lecture:

Thank you in advance
Asgorath
Attachments
wz2100-20110408_184301-Sk-Wheel.jpg
zoid
Trained
Trained

Re: Show damage on derricks in % as well [2.3.7]

Post by zoid »

Perhaps you should file a ticket in Development if you want someone to fix the bug.
Asgorath
Trained
Trained

Post by Asgorath »

zoid wrote:Perhaps you should file a ticket in Development if you want someone to fix the bug.
I wasn´t sure if it is a bug or not.
If it´s just a bug I will create a ticket for it
zoid
Trained
Trained

Post by zoid »

Well, it's not exactly a bug, but if some of the structures display damage info, it would be consistent for all of them to. And it's not just the oil derrick -- the Command Center, Repair Facility, and Power Generator (and possibly others) don't show damage info on click. You should file a ticket, unless you want me to.
Asgorath
Trained
Trained

Post by Asgorath »

zoid wrote:Well, it's not exactly a bug, but if some of the structures display damage info, it would be consistent for all of them to. And it's not just the oil derrick -- the Command Center, Repair Facility, and Power Generator (and possibly others) don't show damage info on click. You should file a ticket, unless you want me to.
I´ve created a ticket for it: http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/2634