Idea/Suggestion - Spy unit

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Idea/Suggestion - Spy unit

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

I wish that there was a spy unit...just cyborg spy unit.

So that cyborg will be your spy and you can select to follow orders from the enemy...just for the enemy that is he decided to follow hes order so that he cant be spoted but the unit would be expensive and there should be 3 types...

Type 1(fast trained) - 2000 res:enemy cant attack,you can attack but it would blew your "undercover",can sabotage oil rigs,cant follow enemy orders to be undetected
Type 2 (Regular) - 3500 res:enemy cant attack you but you can attack you but 1 kill per 10 seconds(sabotage,more then that and your "undercover" is off),can sabotage oil rigs and detect what kind of vehicle is building in factories(vtol/land/naval-in future).
Type 3 (Ninja/samurai) - 6000 res:enemy cant attack you,you can 1 kill per 10 seconds,can steal 1 tech per 5 minute,can destroy oil rigs or sabotage radars...and follow orders from enemy to not be detected!

Maybe its complicated but i hope it would be a great feature!
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
JDW
Regular
Regular

Re: Idea/Suggestion - Spy unit

Post by JDW »

MetalWarrior95 wrote:I wish that there was a spy unit...just cyborg spy unit.

Wish granted, go play Metal Gear today http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid :D
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
CinC
Trained
Trained

Post by CinC »

MetalWarrior95 wrote:I wish that there was a spy unit...just cyborg spy unit.

So that cyborg will be your spy and you can select to follow orders from the enemy...just for the enemy that is he decided to follow hes order so that he cant be spoted but the unit would be expensive and there should be 3 types...

Type 1(fast trained) - 2000 res:enemy cant attack,you can attack but it would blew your "undercover",can sabotage oil rigs,cant follow enemy orders to be undetected
Type 2 (Regular) - 3500 res:enemy cant attack you but you can attack you but 1 kill per 10 seconds(sabotage,more then that and your "undercover" is off),can sabotage oil rigs and detect what kind of vehicle is building in factories(vtol/land/naval-in future).
Type 3 (Ninja/samurai) - 6000 res:enemy cant attack you,you can 1 kill per 10 seconds,can steal 1 tech per 5 minute,can destroy oil rigs or sabotage radars...and follow orders from enemy to not be detected!

Maybe its complicated but i hope it would be a great feature!
you mean something like that? http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_%28Red_Alert_2%29
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Yea.like that!
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
Defacto
Trained
Trained

Post by Defacto »

Won't this mess up the balance a lot? :hmm:
HALO DERE
IMMA DEFDAKTOS INVSIBAL NUB

I HAIDE IN HIS HED AND SPAMM HIS SIGNUTRUES LOLOLOL
Assault Gunner
Trained
Trained

Post by Assault Gunner »

You mean no auto-attack, correct? That is, units won't attack it on their own, but you can right-click it or something and your units will shred it.

Also, I think it should have low HP, like the SC2 changeling, especially given its power, should it be implemented.
"There is no greater Void than the one between your ears." - Void Ray, StarCraft 2.
Especially the Void between the ears of people who think that No VTOL is a good idea, and won't lead to arty wars. I've won one, and I have to say: I hated it.
Verin
Trained
Trained

Post by Verin »

Bleh too much micromanagement.
My multiplayer name is Verin
Usually in ideas and suggestions.
I Am also an ASE certified technician.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Verin wrote:Bleh too much micromanagement.
nononononn micromanagement is your friend!!! especially in some situations :3
Verin
Trained
Trained

Post by Verin »

To a certain degree
My multiplayer name is Verin
Usually in ideas and suggestions.
I Am also an ASE certified technician.