Pregame Lobby and Mini Map Suggestions

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
AndrewJP
New user

Pregame Lobby and Mini Map Suggestions

Post by AndrewJP »

In the pregame lobby there are three blue boxes. One for the game settings, another for the players and a third box on the bottom for chat. The three boxes are really small if you think about it. It would be cool if you could increase all there sizes and add a scroll for the chat so you can see past things that were typed.

Unless you enlarge your mini map in the bottom right hand corner its really hard to see the colors (units and structures). If the colors could be more bright or a neon type color maybe it might be more easy to see them.

AndrewJP
NoQ
Special
Special

Re: Pregame Lobby and Mini Map Suggestions

Post by NoQ »

The three boxes are really small if you think about it.
Not if you set 640x480 (:
Ubermad
Trained
Trained

Post by Ubermad »

hao wrote:
XD
yay, lolcakez! *omnomnomnom*
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

ahahhahahaha :) this was a good one :)

but I thought about it too :) the window could be a little bit larger :) and maybe some more features :) like icons or ranks :)

viewtopic.php?p=67469#p67469
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
AndrewJP
New user

Post by AndrewJP »

hao wrote:
But, I do not want to play at that resolution. I want to play at 1920 x 1200.
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

Well i believe this topic has been discussed elsewhere and the outcome AFAIK is that it should dynamically resize the controls
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

macuser wrote:Well i believe this topic has been discussed elsewhere and the outcome AFAIK is that it should dynamically resize the controls
Right, now someone go make a svg renderer that works on all platforms, and won't require tons of external libs.
and it ends here.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Buginator wrote:
macuser wrote:Well i believe this topic has been discussed elsewhere and the outcome AFAIK is that it should dynamically resize the controls
Right, now someone go make a svg renderer that works on all platforms, and won't require tons of external libs.
Hmm. Just a guess: is this legendary Qt branch supposed to help with it as well?