just an idea

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
NorthernRaptor
New user

just an idea

Post by NorthernRaptor »

i have played warzone over the years and was wondering about if there was a way to see all i have as of units (type,experience, which group or commander, etc) as a list. there is a few scenarios that i wished that i could look over on what assets i have and to be able to select the unit from that screen to jump me to its location? reason being is that sometimes you get an oddball that gets forgotten and not get upgraded for whatever reason from it being stuck on a ledge and not move or lost in a corner and not noticed. this can assure me that all my units can be accounted for and also for some scenarios that you get other units that gets thrown into the mix that may need to be changed to keep a balance for whatever fighting style a person prefers. i dont know if it has been suggested or not but in a real time strategy, information is everything. O_o
KukY
Regular
Regular

Re: just an idea

Post by KukY »

NorthernRaptor wrote:i have played warzone over the years and was wondering about if there was a way to see all i have as of units (type,experience, which group or commander, etc) as a list. there is a few scenarios that i wished that i could look over on what assets i have and to be able to select the unit from that screen to jump me to its location? reason being is that sometimes you get an oddball that gets forgotten and not get upgraded for whatever reason from it being stuck on a ledge and not move or lost in a corner and not noticed. this can assure me that all my units can be accounted for and also for some scenarios that you get other units that gets thrown into the mix that may need to be changed to keep a balance for whatever fighting style a person prefers. i dont know if it has been suggested or not but in a real time strategy, information is everything. O_o
Well,it would be hard to do.(Actually,all changes more advanced than editing some existing game files are hard to do.)
So,until you dont find somebody that wants to do same thing you want to do,and knows how to do it,you are on your own.
milo christiansen
Regular
Regular

Post by milo christiansen »

You mean some thing like the empire tree in sins of a solar empire?
I'd like that to.
In general, if you see glowing, pulsating things in the game, you should click on them.
- Demigod Game Ganual
smallfly
Trained
Trained

Post by smallfly »

Please change subject "just an idea" to something more expressive.