structure design screen

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
trevormanaze
Trained
Trained

structure design screen

Post by trevormanaze »

make a structure design screen.
Forgon
Code contributor
Code contributor

Re: structure design screen

Post by Forgon »

trevormanaze wrote:make a structure design screen.
For what reason?
This would require many hours of work and significantly change the way the game is played.
Try the Enhanced Balance Mod, which offers many additional structures.

Know that almost no suggestion in the "Ideas and Suggestions" thread was ever implemented.
Please read the section "Feature Requests and Bug Reports" from our wiki startpage to understand why.

If you want to have an impact on this game, there are two options:
  • contribute something yourself, e.g. translation improvements.
  • test the latest developer builds from our buildbot and give feedback.
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

I am with Trevor. getting sick of just structures. We dont need more we just need a way to design them in game, i think its a fair wish. There has been attempts but nothing solid. I'd say make an option for skirmish only, this way you dont have to redesign the whole campaign.. you know like scavs option.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
alfred007
Regular
Regular

Post by alfred007 »

Tenoh wrote:I am with Trevor. getting sick of just structures. We dont need more we just need a way to design them in game, i think its a fair wish. There has been attempts but nothing solid. I'd say make an option for skirmish only, this way you dont have to redesign the whole campaign.. you know like scavs option.
The best answer is to repeat the post of Forgon. Or you read my answer to your post in the Ideas and suggestions thread here.