new campaigns

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
youngdragonin
New user

new campaigns

Post by youngdragonin »

i have been wondering this for a long time how hard would it be to write new campaigns for the game. Because we all now in the end nexus was not truly destroyed so you could start writing a new story from there i mean hell if you put a price on the extended campaigns i would be more than willing to buy them i been playing this game since i have been 5 when i had the orginal on ps1. OR even a survival mode were you can see if you can improve your defensive capabilities. cant wait for your feed back on this
LugoIsDead
Greenhorn

Re: new campaigns

Post by LugoIsDead »

i have suggestion on the new campaign (if you dev's want to make some more campaign)
the mission start at the destroyed NEXUS base and the project succeded on destroying NEXUS (not really) then the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma unit go home and a few years later the project is under attack by an unknown enemy but after a few mission the NEXUS show him self again....... thats all that are in my mind for now
trevormanaze
Trained
Trained

Post by trevormanaze »

there is campaign 4
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained

Post by WZ2100ModsFAn »

check here if you want a campaign