Bigger LZ zones in campain

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
kostek00
New user

Bigger LZ zones in campain

Post by kostek00 »

I think that LZ zone when finishing mission in campain should be bigger (and only then). The reason for that is I have too many units in mission and not all are fitting in LZ zone or it's a bug. In attachment you can see that all my units are at LZ and it's saying to "return to LZ" and yet mission is still not finished.
Attachments
wz2100-20170529_181322-SUB_1_D.jpg
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Re: Bigger LZ zones in campain

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

Most LZ areas are much larger than one would think (that mission LZ goes through all three of those hills in the screenshot). Can you upload your campaign save for that mission? It may help find a new bug in the scripts.
kostek00
New user

Post by kostek00 »

I know what was the problem. As soon as I ordered units to destroy rest of the enemy mission finished. It didn't finished in the first place because some units was on darker area. I double checked this. And here is my game save. I don't know which file is needed so I packed all filles for corresponding save.
Attachments
Misja.7z
(78.92 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

Fixed it. The LZ area now extends to the map borders so something like this does not happen.