Couple of ideas

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Couple of ideas

Post by Tenoh »

The first one is for the medium chopper model we got now. It would look much cooler if it had hind wings.. can we do that?
Second idea is to make destroyed VTOLs smoke first and to actually make them crash on the ground and only then fall apart.. i am sure animation is possible.
thats all ,thx!
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Re: Couple of ideas

Post by Tenoh »

ah,cmon! my ideas were cool! here some more! Maybe bind muzzle flash and projectile fire of the weapon to actual ends of the gun barrels? really weird when missiles fly out of the center of the turret instead of the ends of launch tubes. i mean its just adding some connector coords and your done, how hard is that?
Another stuff id like to see more challenges added, love the 3 we got but more options would be nice. How about a huge battle ship near shores that you have to defeat.. you know like a boss fight? or even make it aircraft carrier.... there is also an option an use RATTE the huge german monster tank that never got build. make it so that it slowly crawls to your base and you need research stuff in order to do damage before it gets to your base. i donno.. to me its all sounds fun. too bad you ppl cant see it.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
alfred007
Regular
Regular

Re: Couple of ideas

Post by alfred007 »

It's not the problem that the developers or other user don't think your ideas were cool. They simply do not have the time to implement them into the game. Everyone is doing that in his free time and they have to set priorities what to do first. And there are still some bugs in the game that are more important to fix than to think about new animations.