Settings suggestions

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Mastertad94
Rookie
Rookie

Settings suggestions

Post by Mastertad94 »

Heyo. I went to play some single player in a windowed version so i could move my cursor over to type with my friends on skype only to find that my game decided to scroll all the way to the side of the map due to the cursor scroll speed. when i went to change the setting it wasnt there. any chance we can get two different scroll speeds? one for cursor and another for arrows?

Secondly is their a chance you guys could maybe design (in the unit restriction layout) the banning of certain turrets which would also ban those structures? (and add the super fortresses too?) I was thinking that each vehicle turret could be banned individually this preventing its production and further use of it on any structure or VTOL if VTOL was an option for it.

nerf the plasma cannon? like seriously. that thing fires cannon fortress rounds and can move as fast as a heavy cannon on wheels with medium wheels..