Hard to select Cyborgs

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
afinotti
New user

Hard to select Cyborgs

Post by afinotti »

At least in mac its almost impossible to select a Cyborg (or to target an ennemy Cyborg) so small the selection area is.

I suggest to fix this making the selection area bigger.
awunes
Greenhorn

Re: Hard to select Cyborgs

Post by awunes »

I would agree ... though i'm not on mac ;)

Does your mouse have a scroll wheel yet? you can scroll in closer to have a larger selection area :)

not sure of the keyboard shortcut for zooming world view and not just the mini-map(3d view)
Benramz
New user

Post by Benramz »

One way I find helpful when it comes to selecting things is to slow down time and zoom in.
This can be done very quickly by holding down Ctrl + Alt and rotating the scroll wheel so slow down and/or stop time and then use the scroll wheel to zoom in.
If you don't have a external mouse I highly suggest getting one. It improves efficiency not only in gaming but also in other areas.
The Overlord
Trained
Trained

Post by The Overlord »

In multiplayer games this is kind of a big issue. I try to select the cyborgs and it is really hard - wasting a goodly amount of time for me that could be used elsewhere like commanding my units. I would suggest making the hit-box for my mouse larger if the cyborgs are in a group.
Warzone 2100 is love, life.
Member of the BDC clan and adept at multiplayer battles. Feel free to PM me questions about multiplayer.