Hello. My game-nickname is Fenrir. Since 1st of June till 31th of August we are going to organize Warzone 2100 World Tournament(WWT). Below u can see WWT basic Rules. Full Rules overview and tables you can find in https://docs.google.com/?tab=oo&authuser=0#home
google account. YOU CAN
get access by using this Google-account:
Password - warzone2100
The list of oficial host is: RBMW-Fenrir, RBMW-Engine, crabster, Redemptor, TermanotorX, Wisler[RBL], tmp[BDC] (tmp501), JDW[BDC]. Play the games ONLY in host of these guys.
Extra these guys may recorde the games: RBMW-Jet, RBMW-Nitro
Look game results and by me reposted tournament tables - in this topic (or in google-docs).
You will find hosts and other players in IRC-channel - ##wwt2012
You will find recorded videos on Youtube-channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/WWT2012Revi ... ture=guide
By the way i've attached second low-oil and seconf high-oil maps (for August): Darkness and Siberia Tournament Subgroups (Tables)
Removed as requested. Rules overview II. "Basic Rules"
0. Matches will proceed on the most stable 3.1.beta version to the moment of qualify-games start (1st june).
1. WWT Registration will start on 1st June and end on 25th June. Qualification will proceed since 1st till 30th of June. Tournament will last since 1st of July till 31st of August.
2. There are only 40 player who complete Registration form, passed Qualification in time and before others will take a part in WWT.
3. It will be 2 low-oil and 2 high-oil maps in WWT, one pair of maps in July and the other in August. (Need to choose maps).
4. Game settings: scavengers – off, fog of war – off, base - no, energy – max.
5. Hosts list: Fenrir, Redemptor, Jack Shephard (it will be more).
6. If Host suspects some player in using cheats he can disqualify that player.
7. If Disconnection occurred because of the Host there will be Rematch. Also there will be Rematch if one of players is out before 4 minutes since the start. In other case there is Rematch or Losing on the choice of online players.
8. If player has 450 ping or higher he is out of the game.
9. If nobody won after one and a half hour of game, losing is awarded to both players.
10. Draw (=losing to both) will be awarded if both of players agree to it before or during match or when game condition makes it impossible to choose a winner.
11. Player will receive results only if player played not less than 80% of maximum games, otherwise player will be Set to Zero.
11. Matches will be recorded if possible. Recording is recommended to all Hosts. Sometimes Matches will be transmitted by Stream.