HTML5 games ?

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Post Reply
User avatar
vexed
Inactive
Inactive
Posts: 2538
Joined: 27 Jul 2010, 02:07

HTML5 games ?

Post by vexed » 29 Jan 2012, 22:14

/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.

User avatar
bendib
Regular
Regular
Posts: 1006
Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 05:22
Location: Imeuta
Contact:

Re: HTML5 games ?

Post by bendib » 29 Jan 2012, 22:18

Good god, nothing has ever lagged so much before! Hell no. :^)
Image

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: HTML5 games ?

Post by lav_coyote25 » 29 Jan 2012, 23:03

whoever put that up , hasn't tested it in actual use. if they had, they would have seen it is not ready for prime time. :lol2:

User avatar
driver4
Trained
Trained
Posts: 89
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 09:01

Re: HTML5 games ?

Post by driver4 » 29 Jan 2012, 23:04

Well it works for me, but these have a long way to go. They made a gameboy color with over 50 games in HTML5 but it was taken down :/ It worked perfectly fine.
Image

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: HTML5 games ?

Post by lav_coyote25 » 29 Jan 2012, 23:16

driver4 wrote:Well it works for me, but these have a long way to go. They made a gameboy color with over 50 games in HTML5 but it was taken down :/ It worked perfectly fine.
ok, yes, it works, but, it is so laggy, that trying to play is like :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

User avatar
vexed
Inactive
Inactive
Posts: 2538
Joined: 27 Jul 2010, 02:07

Re: HTML5 games ?

Post by vexed » 30 Jan 2012, 02:17

lav_coyote25 wrote:
driver4 wrote:Well it works for me, but these have a long way to go. They made a gameboy color with over 50 games in HTML5 but it was taken down :/ It worked perfectly fine.
ok, yes, it works, but, it is so laggy, that trying to play is like :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
You are thinking too fast...
Move.
take a nap.
wake up for another move.
another nap...

Then, you will be happy. :3
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: HTML5 games ?

Post by lav_coyote25 » 30 Jan 2012, 05:21

vexed wrote:
lav_coyote25 wrote:
driver4 wrote:Well it works for me, but these have a long way to go. They made a gameboy color with over 50 games in HTML5 but it was taken down :/ It worked perfectly fine.
ok, yes, it works, but, it is so laggy, that trying to play is like :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
You are thinking too fast...
Move.
take a nap.
wake up for another move.
another nap...

Then, you will be happy. :3
nope. even then, it is still toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow. is like , freaking molasses in -100 below zero f.

User avatar
driver4
Trained
Trained
Posts: 89
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 09:01

Re: HTML5 games ?

Post by driver4 » 09 Feb 2012, 06:26

http://www.grantgalitz.org/gamecenter/i ... ce=twitter
A whole bunch of gameboy games fully featured in HTML5.
Image

User avatar
Emdek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 1329
Joined: 24 Jan 2010, 13:14
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: HTML5 games ?

Post by Emdek » 09 Feb 2012, 11:51

Well, there are few Quake ports using WebGL. ;-)
Nadszedł już czas, najwyższy czas, nienawiść zniszczyć w sobie.
The time has come, the high time, to destroy hatred in oneself.


Beware! Mad Qt Evangelist.

Post Reply