Have you notice this?

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
mynameismethos
Trained
Trained

Have you notice this?

Post by mynameismethos »

:hmm: have you notice that the command post has like some sort of expansion slots similar to the power generator before you research the power module
wz2100-20110525_190912-Sk-Manhattan.jpg
Sending Jebediah Kerman to his death since November 2012
bendib
Regular
Regular

Re: Have you notice this?

Post by bendib »

mynameismethos wrote::hmm: have you notice that the command post has like some sort of expansion slots similar to the power generator before you research the power module
wz2100-20110525_190912-Sk-Manhattan.jpg
Not until JUST now. ;^)
Also known as Subsentient.
Ezio
Trained
Trained

Post by Ezio »

bendib wrote:Not until JUST now. ;^)
:lol2:

As far as i remember command post already had that model since PS1, lets leave it until we need command post module
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Ezio wrote:command post module
Sounds like artificial appendix to me XD
JakeGrey
Trained
Trained

Post by JakeGrey »

Maybe it was intended that one could upgrade the command post to raise the cap on command vehicles, but the developers thought better of it?
Terminator
Regular
Regular

Post by Terminator »

However We don't use Command post right now. Its just opens res.tree & that all.
Death is the only way out... sh*t Happens !

Russian-speaking Social network Group http://vk.com/warzone2100
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

I still like my idea of making them increase the unit control limit and power limit.
milo christiansen
Regular
Regular

Post by milo christiansen »

I still like Zarel's idea of making them increase the unit control limit and power limit :P
In general, if you see glowing, pulsating things in the game, you should click on them.
- Demigod Game Ganual
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

Post by ClockWork »

On the topic of Commanders, Those commander research upgrades don't work in terms of giving them more hit points (I know, I know, no bug reports in the general discussion. But It feels like bad karma or something to make a new topic just for my selfish need to bring this to the table).

Who knows? maybe a module would make them more useable. Then we’d need to figure something out for the cyborgs. A line of Gauss Cannons can take them down pretty easily if they aren’t super cyborgs. Pretty much the equivalent of a large tank, but the cyborg factory can’t get the modular facility speed upgrades like the vehicle factory counterpart.

I wonder where those one artists went that made those awesome polygon mods a couple years back?
mynameismethos
Trained
Trained

Post by mynameismethos »

i agree with you clockwork so the command post acts as a weapon not just a useless base "decoration" and be useful for defense
Sending Jebediah Kerman to his death since November 2012
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

Post by ClockWork »

Not exactly, just gripeing that the Gauss cannons are quite the tricky weapons to fight against :D

If the command post had an upgrade, nearly every (soft) building would have a modular for it. It would be interesting to see the HQ with an modular too, something to upgrade the sensor range on it.

If the command post did have an upgrade to it, it would defiantly have to do with the commanders. But, that’s kind of hard to do, since you’d be messing around with the way a vehicle works, not the building its self. With every modular upgrade for the other buildings, it upgrades the speeds of production, research, and power accumulation. Maybe it should make the commanders faster, or make them be produced faster?