Calling all Enemy Territory loving programmers

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
noccy
Trained
Trained

Calling all Enemy Territory loving programmers

Post by noccy »

I hope it's Ok to post this here :) If not, just delete it please admin.

If there are any FPS-loving developers here, I would like to invite you all to Enemy Territory Preservation Project. As iD released the source code under a GPL license, I took the liberty of setting up everything needed to take over where iD left off. You can check out the source and compile your own etmain already :D

There are loads of possibilities out there. How about replacing the graphics engine with the DarkPlaces engine (see screenshots at mid-bottom of that page), improve the gamestyle, raise the limits. 3D designers, we need you too!

Just let me know if you want to come aboard. And I'm not trying to steal any Warzone developers :p I am just looking for people that can contribute bits and pieces every now and then to help bring this lovely game back to life :)
noccy.com | xmpp: noccy(at)chillat.net | xfire: noccy80
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Re: Calling all Enemy Territory loving programmers

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

I think that there is nobody that is good with ID tech 4 engine...

Just hope my little buddy honey...mmmm...nothing....YOU ARE ON THE WRONG FORUM...

This is wz2100 rts forum,not moddb or planet quake.
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

MetalWarrior95 wrote:Just hope my little buddy honey...mmmm...nothing....YOU ARE ON THE WRONG FORUM...
This is wz2100 rts forum,not moddb or planet quake.
Well, this is Lounge forum on wz2100.net board, on which you can talk about almost anything, including other games.
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

noccy wrote:I hope it's Ok to post this here :) If not, just delete it please admin.

If there are any FPS-loving developers here, I would like to invite you all to Enemy Territory Preservation Project. As iD released the source code under a GPL license, I took the liberty of setting up everything needed to take over where iD left off. You can check out the source and compile your own etmain already :D

There are loads of possibilities out there. How about replacing the graphics engine with the DarkPlaces engine (see screenshots at mid-bottom of that page), improve the gamestyle, raise the limits. 3D designers, we need you too!

Just let me know if you want to come aboard. And I'm not trying to steal any Warzone developers :p I am just looking for people that can contribute bits and pieces every now and then to help bring this lovely game back to life :)
FYI, Yeah, I did check out the source, and this topic is fine here. :)
and it ends here.