If you want some really decent game music...

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
wayward4now
Rookie
Rookie

If you want some really decent game music...

Post by wayward4now »

The guy that did the music for "sauerbraten" has all of his very heavy metalish music here:

http://www2.fanaticalproductions.net

Give his site a visit, and dnload to your hearts content. He has the really good stuff. Check it out, Marc's a really nice guy, so just drop him a note and let him know if you like his music. Check his albums and select "Sleep Apnea". Those are the tunes I use. Marc is from Atlanta and and composes everything at home, with only himself playing. His sound is sorta like "Black Sabbath", which is great for killing the alien hordes. I hope you enjoy! Ric
me1
Greenhorn

Re: If you want some really decent game music...

Post by me1 »

We are killing alien hordes? Wow. I thought we were killing other humans that are trying to kill us. Now I am confused. ???
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

me1 wrote: We are killing alien hordes? Wow. I thought we were killing other humans that are trying to kill us. Now I am confused. ???
They aren't worthy of being called humans. They are... The machine
wayward4now
Rookie
Rookie

Post by wayward4now »

Ha! I kinda like "Alien Hordes" myself... suppose we compromise and say "Alien Human-Machine Hordes"? I hope you do check out Marc's themes. Heckuva guy, restaurant manager by day, computerized metal head by night.He said he'd didn't mind sharing his music as long as he got credit for the tunes. It's featured in the Saurerbraten game. Just great for when you find yourself with a BFG. :) Ric