Shipping Out!

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

Shipping Out!

Post by XHero_of_ChaosX »

Just letting you guys know that i will be shipping off to basic training July 28th. My MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) is Military Police. I wont be back until around December 17. Even though i havent been here long, i'll still miss you guys. Have some great WZ games while im gone!! Wish me luck! :D
What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible. ~Cão Cão
JDW
Regular
Regular

Re: Shipping Out!

Post by JDW »

Good luck XHero_of_ChaosX :)
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
KenAlcock
Trained
Trained

Post by KenAlcock »

Hey, good luck and thanks for answering the call to serve your country.
My game handle is Cosmic Raven or Cosmic Raven 68
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

Good luck!

What's military police?
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

All the best. :) You'll have formative experiences that will serve you well, no doubt. :hmm:
Zarel wrote:
What's military police?
On MPs:
The Army's Military Police (MP) provide an important function in full spectrum Army operations.

The Army's Military Police can be utilized during offensive operations, defensive operations, stability operations, and civil support operations. As a Military Police Officer you will be charged with leading Soldiers in the execution of the five Military Police Battlefield Functions. These functions are:

1. Maneuver and Mobility Support Operations (such as route reconnaissance or surveillance)

2. Area Security Operations (to include critical site security as well as response force operations)

3. Law & Order Operations (law enforcement on US installations and host nation police force development).

4. Internment/Resettlement Operations (includes US military prisoners as well as enemy combatants)

5. Police Intelligence Operations (enhances situational awareness for the maneuver commander by providing another source of information that could lead to the production of actionable intelligence or prosecutorial evidence.)
- RV :ninja:
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

I bet XHeros_of_ChaosX would bring back military and policing experience that could help inspire enhancements to Warzone2100!

Don't forget us XHeros_of_ChaosX ;)
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

Post by XHero_of_ChaosX »

I wont forget you guys! Thanks a lot! :D
What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible. ~Cão Cão
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

Keep your head down, and hope to see you back soon. :)
and it ends here.
BlueMaxima
Trained
Trained

Post by BlueMaxima »

Bring us back some tanks!
Bring back...ducks!
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular