RISK!!

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

RISK!!

Post by XHero_of_ChaosX »

So who likes Risk? I love it! Great party game with lots of pizza, friends, and battle music like Amon Amarth and Ex Deo. :D
What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible. ~Cão Cão
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular

Re: RISK!!

Post by Roux Le Corps »

~nods~ i got star wars risk at home, i loves it ^_^
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

awesome! :D me and a good friend of mine are working on getting that. Ive got Lord of the Rings Risk, the older original, and newer original, Its awesome! ^^
What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible. ~Cão Cão
BlueMaxima
Trained
Trained

Post by BlueMaxima »

I used to play Risk in a game called FinalConquest online, me and my cousin would get together and play with random dipshits.
Bring back...ducks!
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

Thats always fun to do. :) hell, pwning noobs is just plain fun with Risk anyday. I love watching them attack blindly and not understand what to do, while being cocky. :D
Maedhros
Trained
Trained

Post by Maedhros »

I love playing risk, although i'm absolutely terrible at the game XD
I've got the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings versions myself, but i can't find anyone who wants to play anymore :(
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

heck, come down to Kentucky and we'll have a Risk party. :D
Maedhros
Trained
Trained

Post by Maedhros »

awesome idea, i'll start walking now, i'll see you in about 5 years or so :P
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Post by Saberuneko »

I bring the drinks!! I'll start to swim now.

I like risk too, but I'm also without people willing to play.

I have the classic version, and another called Waterloo, which has the map of europe.
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

lol, need a plane ticket much? :)
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Post by Saberuneko »

A boat is enough! XD
Maedhros
Trained
Trained

Post by Maedhros »

yeah a boat would be fine XD
also some directions would be a good idea i think, i'm prone to getting lost
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

lol, guess you could play along the way. :D
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

I also love it! It lasts so long, and the best thing for me is that I stay calm no matter what happens, and others just go crazy, and blow it all up in next move. :D
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

hell yeah, thats what i like to do. lol me and a best friend of mine can never play against each other in world domination, we always have to play objective games.. reason being, when we play world dom together, IT NEVER ENDS. me and him are arch nemesis when it comes to that game. we read each other like books all the time. we once had a game that lasted 1 week. we ended up calling it a truce. lol so when there are several people playing with us, we end up being the last two on the board and we just go ahead and call it a truce so no one has to wait forever. lol :lol2: