Community Introductions

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
bravoleaderx
Trained
Trained

Re: Community Introductions

Post by bravoleaderx »

hey im dave and im 25 years old and i live in california

MacArthur[BDC] in games
Last edited by bravoleaderx on 09 Nov 2010, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

first or last girl in warzone :lol2: :P :P :P
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

franek12354 wrote:first or last girl in warzone :lol2: :P :P :P
IP from India, links to a commercial website in the signature... byebye.
Victor97
Greenhorn

Post by Victor97 »

Hello, my name is Victor, I'm thirteen and I'm french. I'm new in warzone community and I search other player for play. With who can I play ? He haves other french players ? (I'm a beginner).
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

Victor97 wrote:Hello, my name is Victor, I'm thirteen and I'm french. I'm new in warzone community and I search other player for play. With who can I play ? He haves other french players ? (I'm a beginner).
Hello Victor97, there is an IRC chat room (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=warzone2100-games , it's the same link called Community Enter Chat Room on the homepage http://wz2100.net) where many online players get together and arrange games.

And there are many who are french that play online. Just host a game with the game name "France" in it, and if you're lucky, you'll meet some french players.
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
-scrape-
New user

Post by -scrape- »

My name is George and I come from an Allegiance background. Some of you, i am sure, have heard of it: An RTS with a big learning curve with a small but difficult membership. power struggles, insults, the usual. Anyway I became disillusioned and wiped it, and all references to it, off my machine. It has a FPS flying aspect to it which I could not really get into. This game looks promising and I look forward to starting from scratch once again. See you in multi, eventually. :hmm:
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

its a poem :lol2: :lol2:
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

-scrape- wrote:My name is George and I come from an Allegiance background. Some of you, i am sure, have heard of it: An RTS with a big learning curve with a small but difficult membership. power struggles, insults, the usual. Anyway I became disillusioned and wiped it, and all references to it, off my machine. It has a FPS flying aspect to it which I could not really get into. This game looks promising and I look forward to starting from scratch once again. See you in multi, eventually. :hmm:
hmm strange that is where I heard about wz2100 also! except I was at level 8 and my callsign was "aspx" (active server page xml) :wink:
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Myrmidon
New user

Post by Myrmidon »

Hello there all! I had abosolutely no clue that Warzone 2100 was free to download, and to think I was about to buy a copy on Ebay! What a waste of money that would have been lol :lol2: Anyway! I had Warzone on the PS1 a long long time ago and am just getting back into it, so Im still, well I guess Im a newbie to the game but very eager to get started online multiplayer, learn the basics of do's and dont's and different stratergies, I just hope it works is all :roll:

Well looking forward to my stay and hope to play you soon! :)
Your attacks upon us will not go unpunished...you are in contrevention with the 'New Paradiym'Image
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular

Post by Roux Le Corps »

an original copy? wow! just the possibility is mind blowing, i wonder if i'd even remember the base game
TimmyTheNerd
New user

Post by TimmyTheNerd »

Hello, my name is Timmy. I have my own YouTube channel, TimmyTheNerd. I found Warzone 2100 COMPLETELY on accident and until three days ago I didn't even knew it existed. I've been playing since then and I must say I thoroughly enjoy the game, however I have yet to try Multiplayer.

I found the game when looking up images for a Haiigara Interceptor from Homeworld 2. I clicked one of the pictures and it brought me to this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=4890

What I saw in the opening post caught my attention and what got me interested. So thanks Olrox for unknowingly catching my attention and getting me into this incredibly interesting game, I love the whole build your own tanks thing >_<
Collective Leader
Trained
Trained

Post by Collective Leader »

I'm the Collective's leader... or wish I was... :lol2: (Name's Brandon, I live in the USA in Thornton, Colorado.)
I'm a freshman in high-school and loathing every minute of my school days. :annoyed:
I found Warzone, couldn't get enough of it, and decided I'd try to aid in the development, mainly through production of ideas considering I have no modding experience whatsoever with this game. (I've tried... oh how I've tried...)
Warriors of the Collective, attack and destroy all who resist The Machine.
Mats
Trained
Trained

Post by Mats »

I'm Mats, or at least, that's what my stage name is and what my friends call me and I'm living in (various places) in the UK. I work half the year in a travelling circus and the other half doing random, usually circus skills related, work around the country.

Had the original Warzone all those years ago when I was in school. I think the dev team here has much improved the game and am looking forward to the game's bright future!
Full of ideas - Most are probably useless. Feel free to ignore them :)
OrbiterSpore
New user

Post by OrbiterSpore »

Hi. i don't want to reveal my identity because even having antivirus i'm not protected from other ways of being injured :roll: :...:
i am interested in the Orbiter Space Flight Simulator and in the Warzone 2100. i think the vehicles could have wheelspin animation. i live in Brazil (and saw very much Brazilians at the multiplayer lobby :) ) i'm 13 and like much astronomy and these kind of things. ( :geek: :lecture: :!!!: :stare: :zZz: ) and one last question: why we can't use even clone wars cheat in multiplayer? :lol2:
StrikeDownstar
New user

Post by StrikeDownstar »

Hi there, I'm Strike, an ooooold player of warzone 2100. I played it when I was 6 (I still have the original CDs), but when I discovered the resurrection project, I immediatly re-installed the game and re-started playing it. I'm not experienced with the game itself (I never finished the campaign), but I do my best. In multiplayer, I usually play with black units.
Oh, yeah, I'm 17 years old and I'm italian. Nice to meet you.