Hi all i am new here so could you update me?

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Tomhamster
Greenhorn

Hi all i am new here so could you update me?

Post by Tomhamster »

HI,

i just joined you after playing warzone for a while i had to as its such an aowesome game. I am not fa in the game yeti just finished with team alpha and rescued the guys in team beta who crashed and am trying to attack back now. Sadly i am already stuck could anyone give any tipps?(i keep running out of power bestway until nowi found was take over the middle part and build protetion up. Make lots offar shooting guys bring down the outer towers and go in with all at once trying too deystroy there powere generator)

i wanteed to know if there isa way to add music to the game.? if where and what format?

And i wanted to know what will be new in 2.3.0? and if i can help you in any way anywhere? (little programming knowledge only) :ninja:

Btw: sorry for my crap english iam german :)
Pangaea
Trained
Trained

Re: Hi all i am new here so could you update me?

Post by Pangaea »

Thankfully there is a massively great guide to help you out :)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3051
Tomhamster
Greenhorn

Post by Tomhamster »

Pangaea wrote:Thankfully there is a massively great guide to help you out :)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3051
as soon as i will start reading i t i wont be able to stop and that would ruin the fun ;) . So i try to stay away from them i just whánt some hints. Btw: are zyborgs good for anything whenever iuse them the get killed instantly.
Tomhamster
Greenhorn

Post by Tomhamster »

damm i read that walkthrough now a bit funnily the strategy is EXACTLY what i di in every litlle detail.
Dalton
Trained
Trained

Post by Dalton »

Here is a guide I looked at not sure if it is the same as the other link but it isn't bad and helped me out on the one mission. Here is my download link http://download13.tk/. Hope it helps.
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

Daltx wrote:Here is a guide I looked at not sure if it is the same as the other link but it isn't bad and helped me out on the one mission. Here is my download link http://download13.tk/. Hope it helps.
Why are you using .tk as a URL shortener? o_O

Just link directly to

http://sites.google.com/site/daltonsdow ... ects=0&d=1
Tomhamster
Greenhorn

Post by Tomhamster »

Thx all for the help i willget this level done soon now got afew god idaes from them. :)

what about the restmeaning the update what is new and how can i update warzone i dont see an update button.? what do you use to make graphics ? and how can i addd music to warzon/what format does warzone use.?
bornemix
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by bornemix »

A nice feature would actually be an SVN update button. For example Tribal Trouble, updates itself through a "stable" branch on its SVN.
Tomhamster
Greenhorn

Post by Tomhamster »

bornemix wrote:A nice feature would actually be an SVN update button. For example Tribal Trouble, updates itself through a "stable" branch on its SVN.
soi guess its not out yet