torrent file

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Re: torrent file

Post by Rman Virgil »

Ha, YOU brought it up (again!).
Rman, your rhetoric is both tiresome, and farcical.
I see your campaign of FUD still continues on strongly, thanks to your delusions of grandeur.
You can spread as much misinformation as you want, it doesn't change the facts, that you so egregiously ignore, but then turn around and stand on your soap box screaming that you were wronged?
Please. :rolleyes:
* You forget to take your meds, fall on your head, suffer an anuerism or somethin ?

* I speak facts which I can back up with objective evidence and thus substantiate my statements. Your effusion clearly lacking such an eviidentiary trail smacks of paranoia if you actually read my statements closely.

* Since you cannot fall-back on objective evidence you must resort to classic propaganda misdirection buttressed by almost every text book logical fallacy. (Oh my, invoking "FUD", an IBM sales technique from the 1950s... next it will be alien abductions, the Bermuda Triangle or Voodoo chants. Lame.)

* Other than that you bring nothing to the table of tangible value.

* Yes, this topic is about a Torrent of the 2 Pumpkin CDs which you had absolutely nothing to do with but I did, so I could expand on all the details as a principal agent ..... I dare say you chose this tangent and provocation with your condecension, not I.

* I simply don't accept the bull chit of you and your ilk like a spitoon saliva. No big deal really. As far as what I'm about - it is clealry in evidence for any to evaluate and I don't give it a second thought as I move from doing to doing, acting and creation being my measure...

- Rman.
Last edited by Rman Virgil on 21 Aug 2008, 14:49, edited 1 time in total.

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
Ursa
Trained
Trained

Post by Ursa »

Hey, no offense to anybody, but could this thread stay on topic please?
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Ursa on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:00 am
Hey, no offense to anybody, but could this thread stay on topic please?
* Absolutely.

* 2 Servers are now running. The link policy here I dunno but if you go to warzone2200 DOT com /downloads/releases you'll get the link.... after you can seed if you like but that's up to you. On the front NEWS page you will also find links to TONS of kwel, compatible custom maps, mods, A.I.s and utilities... you can also utilize Hamachi and Xfire for MP services.

- Regards, Rman.

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

I am not aware of any link policy. As long as you don't link to anything not safe for work... O_O
Chojun
Regular
Regular

Post by Chojun »

I would venture a guess and suggest that any sort of game topic is not safe for work xD
manaze
Trained
Trained

Post by manaze »

i just wanted to say sorry for creating a mess, i deployed to afghanistan and was not able to keep my torrent seeded after an initial 10gb uploaded.

I am still deployed right now still, i will be more active when i return to the states.

manaze
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

I hope you do still realize that I have around 4 TB/mo of bandwidth and 20 GB of storage sitting unused...
manaze
Trained
Trained

Post by manaze »

im guessing somebody created another torrent in the wake of mine failing...?