XFire - WZ Clan

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
NucNut
Trained
Trained

XFire - WZ Clan

Post by NucNut »

Hey all, i propose that we create a dedicated Xfire Clan for the Warzone 2100 Resurrection Project. This would enable those of us with xfire to organise our friends lists, grouping all WZ players together on their friends lists, and, after experiencing my first EVER wz mp game, with xfire used to contact the players, and then run a voice server as well - its pretty kickass.

Now i don't want everyone running off and creating clans left right and centre. Their should be ONE Xfire clan dedicated to WZ, i reckon senior community members should create it (keeping in mind it need not be more than a blank clan page with a list of members on it!), and the community as a whole should vote on all the various other aspects.

Things we'll need to Vote on:

() Clan Leader/s - should keep the Clan page updated now and then ie: clearing old mp game announcements off it periodically
() A clan Picture/symbol for the page - I was thinking the project logo, but thats just me
() A short clan name (this appears in the internet browsers address bar - no special characters or spaces in the name)
() A long clan name (This is the actual clan name)

And... yeah. I believe that using this clan site it conjunction with the forums we have here will work quite well - MP game announcements get posted to the Clan site, everything else goes here.

If nessecary i >might< be able to run the clan site, but im currently in 1st year university, so i may not be able to do much

Right, thats my opinion voiced - i really hope we can get a WZ xfire clan created.

Finally, i'd like to thank Terminator (xfire name) for hosting a great mp game on the rush2 map, even if i got owned really quickly.

NucNut
(dogzeroonefox)
REDAC Aerospace: Proving that aircraft and terrain don't mix since 2005 :D
XFire Profile: dogzeroonefox
Terminator
Regular
Regular

Re: XFire - WZ Clan

Post by Terminator »

NucNut wrote:Finally, i'd like to thank Terminator (xfire name) for hosting a great mp game on the rush2 map, even if i got owned really quickly.
:D

Didn't realy knows that was a first game on xFire. Glad to be First to get togather alll Online xFire players =).
Tiberian
Trained
Trained

Post by Tiberian »

I agree that this is a rather good idea, i had my first game(s) of warzone last night, and it will be much easier to find games with a place to browse announced ones.
suicideidiot123
Rookie
Rookie

Post by suicideidiot123 »

wohoo, had a fun game today

i completely agree with this, and im willing to help i guess

i thinks its great how the community exploded over a couple days

perhaps warzones multiplayer is destined to become the best once more
coolkid
Trained
Trained

Post by coolkid »

hahah that was a great game to bad it crashed for you two lol look at the steam group almost a hundred members
the largest wz steam community http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wz2100 (all welcome to join help find matches find new relese and recruit new players)
NucNut
Trained
Trained

Post by NucNut »

Right, I'm gonna make the WZ xfire Clan now - played 3rd WZ mp game - went on for.... 4hrs straight O_O vs the ai - NewTiberium and suicideidiot are good team mates :D

As for an icon for the logo, can someone get a nice hi-res isometric pic of an MG Viper Wheels, and superimpose this on the project logo? (You know, the green spinny thing)

I'll make it so any clan members can post on the front page to make things easier

See you in the Warzone ;)
Powzone
Trained
Trained

Post by Powzone »

As you requested a clan image, here we go...
The Project XFire Clan
The Project XFire Clan
The Project Clan.jpg (41.11 KiB) Viewed 5228 times
Hope you like it! :D

I was just bored for a minute... I thought you need to see your enemy also.

The logo schould be fine in this size. When you upload it, it will be scaled down anyway.
Arch / Intel Core i9 12900 / 32GB RAM / NVidia RTX2070 Super
NucNut
Trained
Trained

Post by NucNut »

Thats GREAT! Changing the clan image now :cool:
coolkid
Trained
Trained

Post by coolkid »

cool logo
the largest wz steam community http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wz2100 (all welcome to join help find matches find new relese and recruit new players)