How to visit less often and post less often

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained

How to visit less often and post less often

Post by WZ2100ModsFAn »

I know i don't have work like you guys do.

I only post usually when after a school day like 4:00PM central time

Or when it's saturday or sunday.

i'm very bad at licensing which is not cool.
Berg wrote:As this is not the thread of the mod you are talking about and as you make association between the mods I get the impression your claims of no licence to mean this mod too. you are being dishonest in your claims please stop this licence vendetta of yours!
Staff wrote:Also, you can't make up a license either, if we catch you doing that, you will be banned.
Berg
Regular
Regular

Re: How to visit less often and post less often

Post by Berg »

WZ2100ModsFAn wrote:I only post usually when after a school day like 4:00PM central time
It is ok to post but make sure its worth reading saying something is good or why its being updated without comnstructive input just makes other people get frustrated.
If you want to do model changes and image changes please do it making sure its your work if you define licence.
You dont have to post on every thread because you see it, think about if you post is important and not just spam.
Have a nice day Berg
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained

Post by WZ2100ModsFAn »

Berg wrote:
WZ2100ModsFAn wrote:I only post usually when after a school day like 4:00PM central time
It is ok to post but make sure its worth reading saying something is good or why its being updated without constructive input just makes other people get frustrated.
If you want to do model changes and image changes please do it making sure its your work if you define licence.
You dont have to post on every thread because you see it, think about if you post is important and not just spam.
Have a nice day Berg
Okay did somebody delete my post?

alright again what do you mean by constructive
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

Constructive = having or intended to have a useful or beneficial purpose.