About that!

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
William
Trained
Trained

About that!

Post by William »

vexed wrote:Seriously, why would you post links to pirated content?
It is very clearly against the boards rules, we don't allow ANY pirated content here.

Have a nice vacation.
I'm sorry guys for putting in a pirated thing
I really am :stressed: i'd just thought you guys would be happy
but I guess i'm packing my things up and moving to a new forums website :(
This will be my last post until I learn to follow the rules :augh:
I'm really sorry if everyone is disappointed :(
Last edited by William on 05 Jun 2017, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Kane
Trained
Trained

Re: About that!

Post by Lord_Kane »

William wrote:I'm sorry guys for putting in a pirated thing
1. You knew the rules to begin with, how would you think "making us happy" would circumvent the rules? Why didnt you PM a mod if you weren't sure?

2.Thats your choice, cleary the staff think your punishment is up and you have atoned for it.

3. How about you just FOLLOW THE RULES? its not hard to follow them, you dont need to learn to follow them, its like following the rules when you lived with your parents.

Sorry I cant help but to think this post is to do nothing but generate attention and asspats, just be a member and use your brain.
Its really not that hard.

Look, its nice you wanted to help track down the original Warzone 2100 CD release but most of us either A) will go to amazon or ebay and get it ourselves, or are B) knowledgeable enough to track it down ourselves if we REALLY want to. (though I highly recommend option A. ) But most are just happy either using an older version like 2.3.8/9 or 3.1.5 or 3.2.3 over the original retail release as these versions are generally superior.
William
Trained
Trained

Re: About that!

Post by William »

Lord_Kane wrote:
William wrote:I'm sorry guys for putting in a pirated thing
1. You knew the rules to begin with, how would you think "making us happy" would circumvent the rules? Why didnt you PM a mod if you weren't sure?

2.Thats your choice, cleary the staff think your punishment is up and you have atoned for it.

3. How about you just FOLLOW THE RULES? its not hard to follow them, you dont need to learn to follow them, its like following the rules when you lived with your parents.

Sorry I cant help but to think this post is to do nothing but generate attention and asspats, just be a member and use your brain.
Its really not that hard.

Look, its nice you wanted to help track down the original Warzone 2100 CD release but most of us either A) will go to amazon or ebay and get it ourselves, or are B) knowledgeable enough to track it down ourselves if we REALLY want to. (though I highly recommend option A. ) But most are just happy either using an older version like 2.3.8/9 or 3.1.5 or 3.2.3 over the original retail release as these versions are generally superior.
Ok thanks for the help :)
Very useful information :)
i'll do my best to follow the rules
I didn't download them though
I created them myself with an iso making program
I had the real discs
I'll just keep them to myself otherwise copyright infringement
I noticed that there's not very many registered users
How come?? :hmm: