Online gaming

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Scorgy_Doo
Rookie
Rookie

Online gaming

Post by Scorgy_Doo »

Seems not lot of players online.

read this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/warzone2100/co ... 2100s_312/
Jiiin-K
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Online gaming

Post by Jiiin-K »

hi to you,

That the rules of all online game's, it's not only Wz like this, the difference here is "host" who can choose player or not,
That not an automatic balanced system part... Then ppl who want play together can choose his teammate in my opinion.

Also i'm agree, most of player's are kicking newbie then the game reputation go in bottom of the ocean..
But when u are playing of some years and u have friends to play and newbie coming to "brroke" ur efforts u have to rage a bit and that normal.

Another prob most of time, and i know what i say, i played sometimes with nwbie, and when u give them not "order's" but you give them advice how to play, they dont listen or they don't talk! Then don't be surprised when newbie are kicking of "pro game's"

But we are really talking about communitie of new player's and let them come in MP, it must be an effort of all...
Scorgy_Doo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Scorgy_Doo »

:lol2:
Scorgy_Doo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Scorgy_Doo »

catch22
Malikia
New user

Post by Malikia »

I would have no problem hosting newbies, as long as they plan on sticking around and actually learning. Only problem is, I can't even get online, how do I open my firewall up for Online, I can't figure it out.
Malikia
New user

Post by Malikia »

Scratch that, got the port setup. If you all want, I can make an Amino or Discord so we can organize Online Matches.
ThinkSome
Trained
Trained

Post by ThinkSome »

Malikia wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 22:25 Scratch that, got the port setup. If you all want, I can make an Amino or Discord so we can organize Online Matches.
Come to freenode IRC, channel #warzone2100-games