Android anyone??

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
trevormanaze
Trained
Trained

Android anyone??

Post by trevormanaze »

Getting warzone2100 to run on android is pretty simple but may not be appropriate for all forum terms and conditions on how information is expressed from a legal standpoint.

I will say that I was successfully able to play the single player campaign by finding a purchased copy of the psx(playstationOne) video game disk and making an ISO from the .bin and .cue and emulating using a console emulator from megagames.com and loading the psx to android Rom software and allowing wz to run on android. I still have a copy of my original purchased video game from eidos where my original idea came from. I figured I would update this thread allowing followers the hope of playing our beloved game on mobile. No mobile versions are currently in development for licensing reasons but yes, it is possible ......
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Android anyone??

Post by Staff »

Can you please stop digging up old posts?
Seriously, you keep doing it. Stop. Last warning.

That said, we do not support pirating in any form, on any platform.
It don't matter that you own the original game, you still don't have the right to another version of the game, unless the Author/Publisher allows this, or the copyright has expired.
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.