How to win a rush game with WZ 2100 master/vid

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
montetank
Regular
Regular

How to win a rush game with WZ 2100 master/vid

Post by montetank »

It is possible to win a rush game in the master version with a little trick :wink:
Here in 2c-roughness
https://youtu.be/vqu5wZf3x44
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
NoQ
Special
Special

Re: How to win a rush game with WZ 2100 master/vid

Post by NoQ »

Nice. In fact i'm starting to like the new starting conditions after this vid.

You don't need to get your first derrick so early, because your generator is not ready yet. Instead, you can complete your lab earlier.

What the...? You don't need to click the derrick icon to build the derrick. Just click on top of it.

Does this work equally well against NullBot3? (:
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

NoQ wrote:
What the...? You don't need to click the derrick icon to build the derrick. Just click on top of it.
Doesn`t work :(

I know that with the research-lab, Noq. But my research will be finished early, so i have enough time to build the forgotten derrick :) It is important to build the commandcenter as soon as possible, before research-klicking. Research can wait in this case.
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Tzeentch
Trained
Trained

Post by Tzeentch »

It is important to build the commandcenter as soon as possible
Surely this can be built later, as that early on why would you need the Radar? I'd get factory an lab sorted out and expand outwards first :...: Why is nullbot weak against this btw? Curious. :?:
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Tzeentch wrote:
Surely this can be built later, as that early on why would you need the Radar?
You are joking? :D How should i produce my tanks without the commandcenter? Once you have build the first time a mg-tank, then you can destroy your CC. If i want to build twinmgs, i must build the CC again.