Some WZ Misconceptions: As they come up.

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Some WZ Misconceptions: As they come up.

Post by Rman Virgil »

-------->

* I see them with some regularity & usually don't say chit 'cause they're not terribly critical miss-information, though slightly annoying on principle.

* Well I saw a couple more recently that made me think why not just aggregate them all into a thread.

* So, here goes.....

* Jump Borgs were NEVER released by Pumpkin. They thought their hopping around like rabbits looked ridiculous. We (NEWST) released them in Mod/Patch 1.11 for the first time because many just wanted them no matter HOW they looked (1st RC of v.1.11 had a bunch of Kwel stuff but was terribly unbalanced.... the 2nd RC by Niker some years l8r as a Kick-Mod addressed these balance issues quite nicely.)

* Troop aka Borg Transport.... DIDNOT / doesnot exist in original CAM (only the Blimpy Armor Transport). "Troop Transport" was created & introduced after Patch v. 1.05 & was the brainchild of one fan by the handle of Toricat - her & her husband were both soldiers in RL & contributed a bunch to evolving WZ GPMs through the Official Patches. An  other fan who contributed tons in the official patches to advance  WZ GPMs (& weaps) as they currently exist would be Darkseid_D (professional coder,  published author & kwel cat to boot.)

- Cheers, RV :D

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo