{split topic} Maps? Follow the rules!

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Doruletz
Trained
Trained

{split topic} Maps? Follow the rules!

Post by Doruletz »

@ "montetank"
montetank wrote:Problem: I have a new computer but only a backup of my 1200 maps....
WOW!
That's a lot of maps...
Any chance I can get you to ZIP-Compress all of those 1,200 maps and post a download link here, or PM the link, or email me the ZIP??
What do I think about Window$ ??? Just see my AVATAR...
Alpha993
Rookie
Rookie

Re: The new transparent Art-Revolution mod?

Post by Alpha993 »

Beta 2 w/ 3.2.2, having issues.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Doruletz wrote:@ "montetank"
montetank wrote:Problem: I have a new computer but only a backup of my 1200 maps....
WOW!
That's a lot of maps...
Any chance I can get you to ZIP-Compress all of those 1,200 maps and post a download link here, or PM the link, or email me the ZIP??
Sorry, i can`t do that, because i need the permissions of the author.
But, believe it or not, you can find all the maps here in the addon discussions. I need 2 weeks to download them all. Many are full of bugs. So, if you want to spend some time.... XD

I wrote "my " maps....thats wrong. Not created by me.
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Doruletz
Trained
Trained

Post by Doruletz »

montetank wrote:
Doruletz wrote:@ "montetank"
WOW!
That's a lot of maps...
Sorry, i can`t do that, because i need the permissions of the author.
But, believe it or not, you can find all the maps here in the addon discussions. I need 2 weeks to download them all. Many are full of bugs. So, if you want to spend some time.... XD

I wrote "my " maps....thats wrong. Not created by me.
I pretty much got all the maps from the ADDONS section here, plus another compressed ZIP file with like 600 other maps from a link I found.
Was just thinking you might have something different, something that I don't have...

Here's the link for the 600 maps, in case you want them:
**REMOVED**
or try this and look for the "compressed" link, just like here, in blue on the page.
**REMOVED**

Moderator note:
***As per site rules, do NOT post anything that does NOT have a clear license and the original author allows it.***
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Wow-thats nice Doruletz. Why don`t you ask the admins if it is allowed to open a topic with this links.
There are not many new maps in the addons the last 2 years. Would be nice for our guests. :D
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

http://addons.wz2100.net/
There are 256 maps and mods in addons today.
If you think we need more maps please go through the system and add them to addons its a free service.
Im not sure what this has to do with The new transparent Art-Revolution mod?
montetank wrote:Wow-thats nice Doruletz. Why don`t you ask the admins if it is allowed to open a topic with this links.
There are not many new maps in the addons the last 2 years. Would be nice for our guests. :D
Doruletz
Trained
Trained

Post by Doruletz »

montetank wrote:Wow-thats nice Doruletz. Why don`t you ask the admins if it is allowed to open a topic with this links.
@montetank:
I'm the kind of guy that never felt the need for any kind of authority controlling or limiting my rights, privileges and actions.
If I want to do something, I just do it, don't need any confirmation or permission from anybody...
After the fact, if somebody with any degree of authority has a problem with what I did, they can tell me, and I decide if they are right or not and act accordingly.
Here, in the US, that's called being a REBEL or a civil rights activist.

However, your suggestion has merit, so...
I just went and did it. Here's the new map download thread:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12674&p=135620#p135620

Also, I have already provided this 600 maps download link in a previous thread, where someone was just asking for maps...
That older thread title is just that, MAPS.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12408
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Doruletz wrote:
@montetank:
I'm the kind of guy that never felt the need for any kind of authority controlling or limiting my rights, privileges and actions.
If I want to do something, I just do it, don't need any confirmation or permission from anybody...
After the fact, if somebody with any degree of authority has a problem with what I did, they can tell me, and I decide if they are right or not and act accordingly.
Here, in the US, that's called being a REBEL or a civil rights activist.

However, your suggestion has merit, so...
I just went and did it. Here's the new map download thread:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12674&p=135620#p135620

Also, I have already provided this 600 maps download link in a previous thread, where someone was just asking for maps...
That older thread title is just that, MAPS.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12408
You should have listened to montetank, and ask a moderator first.
Once again, to make this perfectly clear for everyone...

DO NOT post or link to anything that does NOT have a clear license, AND is allowed by the ORIGINAL author.
We do not pirate anything here.
We do not post links to questionable material either.

All this is in the rules, if you do not like said rules, then don't use these forums.
Main rules of the forum: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5520&p=57762#p57762
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8094 MUST be followed if you upload anything here.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.