What happened to Become Prey AI?

Warzone 2.2.x series. (Unsupported--read only !)
PkK
Trained
Trained

What happened to Become Prey AI?

Post by PkK »

The Warzone 2.2.0 installer came with the Become Prey AI. Warzone 2.2.1 doesn't, but I didn't notice anything about that in the Changelog.
Why was BP removed?

Edit: I just noticed that BP entries are craeted in the menu, the installer just doesn't offer to selected BP anymore.

P.S.: The Changelog about AI units no longer getting stuck, does it apply to BP, too?
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Re: What happened to Become Prey AI?

Post by Zarel »

PkK wrote:The Warzone 2.2.0 installer came with the Become Prey AI. Warzone 2.2.1 doesn't, but I didn't notice anything about that in the Changelog.
Why was BP removed?
...Warzone has never come with BecomePrey - the latter is too unstable.
PkK wrote:Edit: I just noticed that BP entries are craeted in the menu, the installer just doesn't offer to selected BP anymore.
You probably created those entries yourself.
PkK wrote:P.S.: The Changelog about AI units no longer getting stuck, does it apply to BP, too?
Yes, it applies to all AIs.
PkK
Trained
Trained

Post by PkK »

Ah, well I anow seem remember installing BP separately in 2.2.0. Sorry for the noise. Hmm, I just uninstalled 2.2.0 via the menu entry, installed 2.2.1. It seems the uninstaller didn't remove the manually added entry.

Philipp
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

PkK wrote:Ah, well I anow seem remember installing BP separately in 2.2.0. Sorry for the noise. Hmm, I just uninstalled 2.2.0 via the menu entry, installed 2.2.1. It seems the uninstaller didn't remove the manually added entry.
Yeah, it doesn't.
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

PkK wrote:P.S.: The Changelog about AI units no longer getting stuck, does it apply to BP, too?
Sort of. The biggest problem with BP is that it will build itself in, and the fix referred to in the Changelog won't fix that.