Bug Report-2.2beta2

Warzone 2.2.x series. (Unsupported--read only !)
Raem_Lylar
Trained
Trained

Bug Report-2.2beta2

Post by Raem_Lylar »

This is a campaign Report.

I encountered many assert failures that terminated wz, but most aren't easy to reproduce.
However i quickly came across a recurring one.
On mission 5 the game will have an assert failure when you wipe out all units and structures, basically when you fulfill the requirements for mission completion.

All error files attached here:
error reports.zip
;stderr;stdout;warzone2100;
(2.04 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
The saved games folder:
savegame folder.zip
the entire savegame folder unmodified
(195.73 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
Main: Arithyce
Raem_Lylar
Trained
Trained

Re: Bug Report-2.2beta2

Post by Raem_Lylar »

Should i put this in trac? Or is it already there?
Main: Arithyce
guciomir
Trained
Trained

Post by guciomir »

1. i don't know if it is known bug, i don't know what happened exackly, a lot of things have been happening at the same time

i was playing skirmish game, i had commander who was leading an assault, some tanks and cyborgs. When i was fighting near the oil derrick and near enemy base, game freezed. there was a report

file droid.c
line 5065
expression droid on map (droid)

ignore, cancel, retry -> none of them worked and i had to kill the game manually

2. i saved the game during the transporter mission campaign. When i loaded it a lot of messages started spawning "unable to locate hq". When i loaded this game once more, there were no messages

3. i invinted half tracks and redesigned my repair tank to use this new propulsion. When i clicked on half tracks in the design screen game crashed to desktop. No error message like in point 1.

EDIT: some more

4. i recycle my experienced vehicles and make save->load
effect: i lose experience because new tanks are rookies
I hate this bug :/

5. when the mission has short time to finish the timer starts to shine and pulse, unfortunately the size of the pulsing part is too small and does not cover all button
(similar problem with the "send trasport" button when i hover a mouse above it)

6. timer is situated in such an ugly place that it covers messages so i can not see which group did i clicked etc (1st message is visible, 2nd is not, other are visible)
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

Raem_Lylar wrote:Should i put this in trac? Or is it already there?
Nope, you have to stick it in trac by going to: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket

As for the savegame directory, it might help to know *which* savegame the issue is with, unless of course you only have 1 savegame, but the filesize sure seems pretty big for only 1 game.
and it ends here.
Thyranim
Trained
Trained

Post by Thyranim »

Buginator wrote:but the filesize sure seems pretty big for only 1 game.
i've looked into, it's only 1 save ;)