Campaign Unit Design Bug

Warzone 2.2.x series. (Unsupported--read only !)
GameCharmer
New user

Campaign Unit Design Bug

Post by GameCharmer »

After designing a new unit in campaign mode, the cost of the unit will become some astronomically huge number. The Power will set itself to 1000 and the HP to 8400 in the design screen, but when attempting to build a unit the cost puts your remaining power into -5billion something.
EvilGuru
Regular
Regular

Re: Campaign Unit Design Bug

Post by EvilGuru »

I've seen this bug before, - although we sure that was fixed it.

Please see if any bug reports exist on trac regarding the issue, and if so re-open it.

Regards, Freddie.
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

GameCharmer wrote:After designing a new unit in campaign mode, the cost of the unit will become some astronomically huge number. The Power will set itself to 1000 and the HP to 8400 in the design screen, but when attempting to build a unit the cost puts your remaining power into -5billion something.
Which version? Let me guess, you're playing 2.1 beta 4 from the Ubuntu repositories? If you're not playing 2.1.3 or newer, please get one of those versions first.
GameCharmer
New user

Post by GameCharmer »

Zarel wrote: Which version? Let me guess, you're playing 2.1 beta 4 from the Ubuntu repositories? If you're not playing 2.1.3 or newer, please get one of those versions first.
The reason I posted in 2.2.x is because I wanted to try out the 2.2 Beta1 for the FMVs. And no, I'm on Windows, not Ubuntu.

I'll attach a game save later on when I get home. I'm not too for sure on how to use the Trac, but I'll search it after I post the save and try to reopen the issue.
GameCharmer
New user

Post by GameCharmer »

Here's a save game file with the oddity present.

Thanks!
Attachments
savegame.zip
Junked out Save Game
(223.65 KiB) Downloaded 324 times