Testers Needed for Campaigns. w/wo FMVS!

Warzone 2.2.x series. (Unsupported--read only !)

Re: Testers Needed for Campaigns. w/wo FMVS!

Postby Zarel » 09 Jun 2009, 06:55

Buginator wrote:grim's mod isn't supported, that is why it was removed.

Hmm. I think the problem is that it wasn't fully removed - i.e. it's still there if you upgrade 2.1.3 -> 2.2. We should fix this.
User avatar
Zarel
Elite
Elite
 
Posts: 5770
Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 23:35
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Testers Needed for Campaigns. w/wo FMVS!

Postby Buginator » 10 Jun 2009, 04:40

Buginator wrote:grim's mod isn't supported, that is why it was removed.
Zarel wrote:Hmm. I think the problem is that it wasn't fully removed - i.e. it's still there if you upgrade 2.1.3 -> 2.2. We should fix this.

Since when do we support upgrading?

I don' think there is anything to fix in this case. The mod is broken for 2.2, and I am not going to fix it, not worth the effort IMO.
and it ends here.
User avatar
Buginator
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 3285
Joined: 04 Nov 2007, 02:20

Re: Testers Needed for Campaigns. w/wo FMVS!

Postby Zarel » 10 Jun 2009, 07:09

Buginator wrote:Since when do we support upgrading?

As in, running the 2.2 installer when 2.1.3 is already installed. The installer installs over 2.1.3, and leaves 2.1.3's Grim's Gfx Mod (and presumably the shortcut in the start menu, too).
User avatar
Zarel
Elite
Elite
 
Posts: 5770
Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 23:35
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Testers Needed for Campaigns. w/wo FMVS!

Postby Buginator » 11 Jun 2009, 06:48

Buginator wrote:Since when do we support upgrading?
Zarel wrote:As in, running the 2.2 installer when 2.1.3 is already installed. The installer installs over 2.1.3, and leaves 2.1.3's Grim's Gfx Mod (and presumably the shortcut in the start menu, too).


Hmm. Guess I just assumed people wouldn't do that...
and it ends here.
User avatar
Buginator
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 3285
Joined: 04 Nov 2007, 02:20

Re: Testers Needed for Campaigns. w/wo FMVS!

Postby Zarel » 11 Jun 2009, 07:27

Buginator wrote:Hmm. Guess I just assumed people wouldn't do that...

Why not? They do that for 2.1.2 -> 2.1.3, etc. Why not for major version upgrades?
User avatar
Zarel
Elite
Elite
 
Posts: 5770
Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 23:35
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Testers Needed for Campaigns. w/wo FMVS!

Postby sgeo374 » 30 Jun 2009, 20:13

hi i have the same problem with the first recycle button does nothing the units just sit there and don't return for recycling
sgeo374
New user
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Feb 2009, 14:09

Re: Testers Needed for Campaigns. w/wo FMVS!

Postby Thyranim » 30 Jun 2009, 22:43

sgeo374 wrote:hi i have the same problem with the first recycle button does nothing the units just sit there and don't return for recycling


for that is the 2nd button
1st -> Recycle Unit
2nd -> Yes, really recycle unit

so give command and confirm, after that the units will move to nearest factory and recycle
System: Intel C2D E8400 3,0GHz // 8,0 GB RAM // nVidia GTX285 2GB // Windows Vista Ultimate x64 SP1
Thyranim
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 188
Joined: 20 Dec 2008, 16:35
Location: Germany

Previous

Return to 2.2.x

cron