1.12 Questions

Warzone 1.x series. (Aka retail version) (Unsupported!)
Bentusi-Exchange
Greenhorn

1.12 Questions

Post by Bentusi-Exchange »

What was this 'secret weapon' added in? I don't think I ever found it.

Also, the Twin Cannon crashes the game when fired (in the Beta 9-16 version of 1.12, not the original 1.12), is there any way I can edit it?

mines! :3 xD
Bentusi-Exchange
Greenhorn

Re: 1.12 Questions

Lol, I see someone editied my post :P Still, that answers 1 question I guess.

I've tried screwing around with WZCK2.0 to fix the Twin cannon(ugh), but I might have to manually edit the files and recompile the WDG(UghX2).

Also, I can't find the map 'Fortress' anywhere on the internet. It was on the TWZ downloads page which doesn't exist anymore. If anyone has it, would they mind uploading it to Rapidshare or something?
fisk0
Trained
Trained

Post by fisk0 »

Bentusi-Exchange wrote:Lol, I see someone editied my post :P Still, that answers 1 question I guess.

I've tried screwing around with WZCK2.0 to fix the Twin cannon(ugh), but I might have to manually edit the files and recompile the WDG(UghX2).

Also, I can't find the map 'Fortress' anywhere on the internet. It was on the TWZ downloads page which doesn't exist anymore. If anyone has it, would they mind uploading it to Rapidshare or something?
If you know what the URL to TWZ was, you could always try to enter it into the Wayback Machine at http://web.archive.org/, they archive a lot of the pages all over the web, some times they manage to archive all the downloadable files from the pages as well (I managed to get a lot of lost Quake and Quake 2 maps that way). Just enter the URL into the Wayback Machine and try the archive dates closest to when you know the map was available there and you might be able to find it.
Desktop: AMD Athlon X3 440 3.0ghz, 4GB RAM, Radeon HD4200, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Laptop: AMD Athlon X2 QL-64 2.1Ghz, 3GB RAM, Radeon HD3200, Windows Vista Home Basic 32-bit & Ubuntu 9.04 64-bit
Bentusi-Exchange
Greenhorn

Forbidden by Robots.txt
Bentusi-Exchange
Greenhorn

*Bump*

In case someone with the map sees this. I can take care of the Twin Heavy Cannon thing.