V2.0.8

Warzone 2.0.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
aquila828
Rookie
Rookie

V2.0.8

Post by aquila828 »

Release, release, release.... I'm so excited and waiting for the new release... when will this come out, so I don't have to use the fix... and also the 2120, where the last time I heard nobody was working on it... reading the plans, well all in all seems a great sequel.

WZ is definitely my fave RTS!!!!

Hey just a suggestion for this forum: since we're all players of the game, which makes us commanders.... why don't we use military ranks here? (just a thought)
Kayiaxo
Trained
Trained

Re: V2.0.8

Post by Kayiaxo »

Hello aquila,

I'm also waiting for release 2.0.8 to fix the hotfix update problems with 2.0.7
As for military ranks they are already in place, just check other topics where people who have been around longer on the forum have replied to.
Credits to Kacen for making the image.
Terminator
Regular
Regular

Post by Terminator »

as for me ...s oI'm waiting only new netcode. 2.0.8 I'm waiting too, but what will give us this new version ? some bugfix...& that's all. Anyway new version its always very good :)
Death is the only way out... sh*t Happens !

Russian-speaking Social network Group http://vk.com/warzone2100
Giel
Regular
Regular

Post by Giel »

aquila828 wrote: Hey just a suggestion for this forum: since we're all players of the game, which makes us commanders.... why don't we use military ranks here? (just a thought)
Since we work cooperatively and none of us here outranks the other. Some have more power though; e.g. forum moderators and developers with commit access, but with great power there also comes great responsibility.

Anyway assigning ranks to people, results, according to my experience, in some people think they can/should order others with a "lower" rank around. I'd rather not see that happening, especially if there aren't any advantages to be found in using ranks (i.e. I can't find any advantages).

As for 2.0.8, it will not contain any netcode updates/fixes (that'll all go into 2.1). We might release it some time soon though. I can't give you any date, nor the guarantee that we'll actually release a 2.0.8 though I think we probably will release one.
"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Giel
Want to tip/donate? bitcoin:1EaqP4ZPMvUffazTxm7stoduhprzeabeFh
Kamaze
Regular
Regular

Post by Kamaze »

aquila828 wrote: Hey just a suggestion for this forum: since we're all players of the game, which makes us commanders.... why don't we use military ranks here? (just a thought)
We do since quite some time as post based groups. Just for fun, but this can change at any time.
We all have the same heaven, but not the same horizon.