seems as i have been demoted off the wikki - cant add or change anything..

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

seems as i have been demoted off the wikki - cant add or change anything..

Post by lav_coyote25 »

seems as i have been demoted off the wikki - cant add or change anything.. oh well... >:(

here you do it!
============all below this line==================

====== Bugreporting Tutorial ======

===== Info =====

The bugtracker is on [[http://gna.org|gna.org]].

And gna.org only allows [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer|SSL]] encrypted connections.

For an SSL connection, a website needs a certificate. This certificate (or better said, the signing of it) normally costs around $150.00/year.

So gna.org signed it themselves. Your browser may notify you about that, please don't be concerned about it. A self signed (your browser may say "untrusted")

certificate dosn't mean that the connection is insecure, it just means, that the website owner isn't validated by a certifying corporation (ie:VeriSign). ;-)

===== How to... =====

First you should look if your bug has been reported previously in our [[https://gna.org/bugs/?group=warzone|BugTracker]]:

* If you did find it there and you have more information than was provided by the original reporter, add your information.

* If you didn't find it, submit a new bug report.

==== Bugreporter's checklist ====

- Write something meaningful into the summary. Just not "I found a bug", instead use :  "Crash when building units".

- Write into the report a very detailed description of the bug and how to reproduce it.\\ **This is the most important information!**

- State which operating system you are running and which version. This includes the service pack under Windows and the distribution on Linux.

- Information about the game options you chose and the drivers (video/audio) you use and your hardware is very useful to us.

- Additionaly you could provide backtraces or any other information you can get.

==== Bugreporter's Reporting Template ====

------------------ Copy and paste from here down - do not include this line ------------------------

Warzone2100 Version

Operating System

Hardware Information

Warzone2100 Configuration

Bug Description

‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
Kamaze
Regular
Regular

Re: seems as i have been demoted off the wikki - cant add or change anything..

Post by Kamaze »

Hm, weired... :S
Anything in the "user:" namespace should be editable by normal forum users.
I'll fix it in 1 or 2 hours, Sorry.

---

--> Moving to Site-Feedback.
We all have the same heaven, but not the same horizon.
Kamaze
Regular
Regular

Re: seems as i have been demoted off the wikki - cant add or change anything..

Post by Kamaze »

All user should now be able to edit/create anything in the "user:" namespace of the wiki.
So, you should change it on your own. Btw, maybe add, that Bugreporting is currently possible on the Bugtracker and in the forums. (testing stage, how well it works...)

greets, K.
We all have the same heaven, but not the same horizon.