Login and Registering Problems

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
Long time player

Login and Registering Problems

Post by Long time player »

Hey all,

Im here to complain about running this game on Windows 10.

Every 1 minute i get a popup saying:
Warzone has terminated unexpectedly
[storeTemplates:214] Could not open templates.ini.

Sometimes this happens 4x in a row, and once I click it away it goes away again. then returns a full minute or maybe 2 later.
The game is unplayable this way. This error message happened also when running Windows 8 but then it happened every 15 minutes.

And a second thing, I tried creating an account so i could post this problem in the right section but I have waited 15 minutes since registering and there is no conformation e-mail. Tried re-sent but nothing. So game does not play, account does not register. I think im out. Hope this message gets to the right person and nice going keeping this game alive.. so far.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Login and Registering Problems

Post by vexed »

Long time player wrote:Hey all,

Im here to complain about running this game on Windows 10.

Every 1 minute i get a popup saying:
Warzone has terminated unexpectedly
[storeTemplates:214] Could not open templates.ini.

Sometimes this happens 4x in a row, and once I click it away it goes away again. then returns a full minute or maybe 2 later.
The game is unplayable this way. This error message happened also when running Windows 8 but then it happened every 15 minutes.
What version of the game you running?
I have tried this game on Windows 10, and have no problems at all.

For your specific problem, sounds like a permission problem. Try the portable version that we offer, and install that to your data drive.
And a second thing, I tried creating an account so i could post this problem in the right section but I have waited 15 minutes since registering and there is no conformation e-mail. Tried re-sent but nothing. So game does not play, account does not register. I think im out. Hope this message gets to the right person and nice going keeping this game alive.. so far.
What is your e-mail address that you are using? (It won't be shown to the public, it will be held in moderation)
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.