Thanks

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
Marco

Re: Thanks

Post by Marco »

It´s a really great game!!!
But Resurrection Project is still greater!!!
A year ago,I thought Warzone was dead,but then I found this project and was happy :D
Please go on,and not stop this project!!!
There are so many ideas,new weapons,maps and bodys that wait for including them in game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kab

Post by Kab »

A giant congratulations and massive thank you all the people involved in re-inventing, re-invigorating and resurrecting such a wonderful game.

Kab
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

I have to add my thanks as well. I can see why you guys decided to keep this game alive, it really is spectacular - as is your commitment to not only reviving it but also making it increasingly more awesome.
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Timex
New user

Post by Timex »

Having used the translator, I wish to thank you for this wonderful game! :)
Mike1700
New user

Post by Mike1700 »

I think warzone 2100 is a great game, and is even better now that the movie sequences have been inegrated into it.
Ironfist
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ironfist »

I downloaded the version 3 beta client and must say
FANTASTIC enhance of the graphics .
Much more details now on larger screen resolutions .
Bad sideeffect......
When i set the screen-resolution higher the menus stay on the old pixel setup so they get smaller and smaller .
Above 1280X1024 i can't read them anymore......

P.S.: The quality of the product on its current evolution is better then the finaly release was.
I would like to thank the programmers for their fantastic work to keep this great product alife.
Redscorpion

THANKS

Post by Redscorpion »

Warzone 2100 is the best RTS ever , i made mods too but thats years back with RSTeam . I din't touched the game for a while .
but it's nice that it is evolved so good , good work to the people that make it live again . Thanks i will enjoy playing it once more.
:D
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Just wanted to thank everybody who's working on the new renderer. It makes it soo easy to create amazing landscapes, and then fly around them with the camera ... sometimes it's even more enjoying than playing the game itself! :D
Landscape design? Mmmm (:
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Taking this last opportunity to acknowledge the deeds of all throughout the history of the game starting with those that brought it into existence whole cloth from nothing; have subsequently kept it alive, relevant & evolving; have enhanced the play experience from it's original retail state; have expanded opportunities to innovate and create anew within the game world itself; have actually created innovative & compelling GP works without "official" sanction or any real support - and this acknowledgment holds whether they were on a team or not or whether they sported a title recognizing those substantive and generative contributions or not. For even in FOSS ... TANSTAAFL and to act otherwise is unjust, scandalous & sterility inducing. Understanding the history, nature, & optimal working conditions of the "Commons" would make a huge difference I'm led to conclude. So would seasoned leadership.

- RV :hmm:

Post by Guest »

Hi just wanna say thanks for warzone 2100, I am totally hooked!
Champax

Post by Champax »

A MASSIVE THANK YOU from France, where a couple of guys still play and enjoy WARZONE, the best strategy game eveeeeer!!!! Thank you for keeping it alive. We've been playing it since its first release.
Champax and Golan4x
xXPhoenixXx
Greenhorn

Post by xXPhoenixXx »

I want to say a big 'THANK YOU' for the job you did and are still doing! This game is just awesome, and this project made it even better! The new graphics are a real masterpiece and the game is nearly bug free. THANK YOU from me and tons of other people!1oneeleven
Keep it up!
Leminski

Post by Leminski »

I'd like to post thanks too for the work you have all put out on this game over the last few years. I'm glad to see such a game has still support, updates and overall activity. I hope someday to participate in developing or creating for this game, but in the meantime, I just want to say that I am grateful for this.
Nikitosina
New user

Post by Nikitosina »

Thank you for the nice game!
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

Post by ClockWork »

*fist pumps* It’s a rare thing to see something like this go off like a rocket, and keep going. I have been watching silently for years before signing up. And now look at you all. a big community just overflowing with ideas, testers ready to throw themselves into bugs, and artists willingly to take their time to make delightful models for everybody. And yet, it is true, what you say; you only know when the programmers have done a good job, is when you don't notice anything wrong with the game. And you guys take the cake.

Most people make resolutions at the beginning of the year, making promises to better themselves. Well this year, I’m not going to be so selfish and lazy; this year, I’m going to try to be a better member of the community by learning at least one helpful skill. Whether it be coding, making models, or helping to balance/test this around, I’m going to do something one way, or another.

I’ve met some pretty awesome people in my life, and you guys are great. Thank you all for the continuation of the project!