A bug, but I can't post without an account

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
Kourt_needs_help

A bug, but I can't post without an account

Post by Kourt_needs_help »

Since I can't post without an account(because staff won't help for some reason), I will have to post the bug here as a guest user whose post may or may not be ever read or considered.

Here is the issue, whenever I open Warzone 2100 this pops up:

A non fatal error has occurred.

[listMapfiles:507] Could not mount
C:\Users\william\Documents\Warzone 2100
3.1\maps/6c-DEATH_CLAN-178c7439e636cce9b8f73d9af4795995b3a097489c5415c88de3d010de49d7b20/wz. because Archive type unsupported. Please delete or move the file specified.

-------------
I don't understand why this happens. I was simply playing a regular high oil economic map. Now when I play Warzone, I am 100% incapable of playing multiplayer. In addition, this occurs on my 2nd computer and I can't uninstall(I am not admin). Anyone here can provide feed back?
Cyp
Evitcani
Evitcani

Re: A bug, but I can't post without an account

Post by Cyp »

Try following the instructions you posted, and delete or move the forementioned broken map file.

P.S. Sorry about the lazy staff slacking off and not checking the forum for a whole 60% of an hour, they shall be reprimanded duly as soon as I get a round Tuit.
P.P.S. Why did I have to approve my own post after posting?
P.P.P.S. Why did I have to approve the above edit to my post after approving my post?
Kourt_needs_help

Post by Kourt_needs_help »

Where are the maps? I can't find them anywhere for hours in the computer or the USB(portable WZ :P ). Can you show me where to look for these maps. Also, can you help me get my account back or at least delete it. This way I can make a new account without having the e-mail is already used error.
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Staff »

It is in your config directory of where you installed WZ, if you are using this site's portable version.

You should also be able to create a new account now.
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.
Kourtious
Greenhorn

Post by Kourtious »

I still can't find the map. Here is what I have:
5 folders
-doc
-fonts
-locale
-mods
-music

It is not in the folders for some reason. Any other way?
Kourtious
Greenhorn

Post by Kourtious »

I found the problem. Thanks guys! I realize there was some problems when I copy+pasted the location in the search bar of documents.