Helpful Videos On The Homepage

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
WZ2100
Rookie
Rookie

Helpful Videos On The Homepage

Post by WZ2100 »

There are gaming websites that use visual media to introduce the game. People who are unfamiliar with Warzone 2100 should be able to watch videos from http://wz2100.net.
stiv
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Re: Helpful Videos On The Homepage

Post by stiv »

Nice idea, but maybe simpler to use existing services like Youtube. Cheaper from a hosting standpoint, too.

In fact, a quick search shows about 8,000 Warzone 2100 vids, some of them with intro in the title. A collection of links to some of the more useful ones would be a nice addition.
Tzeentch
Trained
Trained

Post by Tzeentch »

has that been done? would be good. And the basic intro.. Maybe some cool montages to follow...
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Tzeentch wrote:has that been done? would be good. And the basic intro.. Maybe some cool montages to follow...
It can be done... nobody is submitting videos, so hard to pick something that isn't there.
viewforum.php?f=50
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
trevormanaze
Trained
Trained

Post by trevormanaze »

Im working on completing the 4 step process for .pie to blender to cad to skp(sketchup) to .iclone

Once this happens, more videos like this will begin to transpire :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOZ_Qek-5i4

waiting on some help, my Windows 10 onboard video wont even let me virtual to 7.

waiting on some help completing the conversion to .pie to .skp(sketchup) I can handle the rest. :ninja: