Web site being down

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
iceman11a
Trained
Trained

Web site being down

Post by iceman11a »

I tried to load your pages up for the last 2 months and it seems like your web site is down all the time. I been trying to load it in for a long time. I been running WZ2100 and I had some crash reports and bugs to report. I lost of of them. It's been too long.

Any way I try and hope I get some answers real soon before the web site goings down again.
I been trying to play it and well I never been able to get any where. I can't produce enough power to make as many units at the others side does. So I beleave the game is cheating. I fount guns that shoot all the way a crossed the map and take out my base. I just am pissed that your web site is down all the time. I'll put my email address in here so some one can contact me at [email protected].

Thanks
Joe
Last edited by Staff on 08 Jan 2014, 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed e-mail to prevent him from getting spam by bot crawlers
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Web site being down

Post by Staff »

iceman11a wrote:I tried to load your pages up for the last 2 months and it seems like your web site is down all the time. I been trying to load it in for a long time. I been running WZ2100 and I had some crash reports and bugs to report. I lost of of them. It's been too long.

Any way I try and hope I get some answers real soon before the web site goings down again.
I been trying to play it and well I never been able to get any where. I can't produce enough power to make as many units at the others side does. So I beleave the game is cheating. I fount guns that shoot all the way a crossed the map and take out my base. I just am pissed that your web site is down all the time. I'll put my email address in here so some one can contact me at xxxx@xxxx.

Thanks
Joe
The web site has not been down, and In fact, it has been up for months, with only 1 unscheduled downtime that was resolved in about 6 hours.

If you couldn't access the site for the past 2 months, then the issue is most likely your DNS / ISP issues, not on this end.
(look at the posts if you don't believe me, you will find some dated for every day for the last 5 months+.)
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.
iceman11a
Trained
Trained

Re: Web site being down

Post by iceman11a »

Well if that's the case, I will have to contact my ISP and let them know about it and see if I can find out why I can't reach this web site when I want too. Thank you for the info.