You guys are awesome!

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.

You guys are awesome!

Post by Guest »

Hey guys!

I would like to say thanks for all your work on WZ2100. I never knew you could rescue great games like that. When I first got this (which was 2 mounths ago) I thought it would just be a fun distraction. As it turns out it is a fun addiction-ish (I play it when I do my homework). Plus a little bit of help on beta 2 please? A special thanks to Noq, themousemaster, Zarel and the guy who contiued themousemaster's walkthrough. Plus all the other people on the forums. Noq your Nullbot AI is hard to truck.
You guys are awesome!

From a 12 year old player
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Re: You guys are awesome!

Post by Rommel »

It's nice to see a young fella enjoying WZ, make sure you tell all your friends about it - you can even get a little clan going and give all us old fellas a hiding :)
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder

Post by Guest »

I'm already ahead of you. I have told all my friends and aranged a MP game. When I grow up I'm thinking of playing MP games with my cousin.
You guys are awesome!

From a 12 year player

Post by Guest »

Hey guys

I was wondering because I am not old enough to get a acount can I use guest posting for my idea/suggestions? Also I don't need anymore help on beta2.I used suicide wheeled bug commanders with a hover python HC and hover python repair turrect. I only had 2 commanders left.
"I do not know what weapons will be used in WW3 but I know WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones." Elbert Anstine- Hey he was not far off. Maybe another wave of nukes could have done it.
You guys are awesome!

Post by Guest »

Hello again

I want to upgrade to 3.1.0 on Linux. So I got to the part were I need to type in something like ./auto......... you know. It said the is no such ditionary. I think I extracted the wrong thing or got the extracting itself wrong. Yes I read everything could and installed the dictionaries/headers/whatever like about 5678346782 times. So can you give me the exact instrutions for the whole prosses for going from 2.3 to 3.1.0.
Other info:
Running Ubuntu 12.05 LTS
Installed 2.3 via Ubuntu software centre
Have basic knowleagde of terminal/command line
12 years old
You guys are awesome!
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Staff »

Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.

Post by Guest »

Hi

I have read that thread a billion times but I still don't get it. Can you provide me with a link to the packages I need to download and can you tell/show me how to extract it? I did it with the preinstalled archive manager but it came with an error. What programme can I use to extract it? Sorry that it is like walking to you but to me it's like breaking the moon with my bare hands.
You guys are awesome!
12 year old player
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.

Post by Guest »

Hi

Ok I will try today. If I can find the time cause there are those 3 way interviews (parent-teacher interviews for people not in Australia) at 3:30. After this should just give up?
(Sorry that I don't have a proper account cause my only e mail is for school only)
You guys are awesome!
From a 12 year old plyer
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Staff »

Why would you give up ?
You need to show the output of what the problem is, after you read the wiki, and follow those directions.
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.

Post by Guest »

Hello
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it. When I am posting this it is compiling! Just before I have leave to got to those 3 way interviews! Thank You so much!!! :D :D :D :D :D XD XD XD XD XD XD XD :) :) :)
You guys are awesome!

Post by Guest »

Hey again (aren't you getting annoyed?)

Ok. Just one more thing (well maybe). How can I get the mods into the game? I have tried everything but still not sign of the mods in game.
You guys are awesome!
Tux

Post by Tux »

Hi again (I'm really bugging you now yeah)

This maybe a stupid question but where is the guide? Plus I figued how to put maps but not mods
You guys are (still) awesome!
dak180
Trained
Trained

Post by dak180 »

Tux wrote:This maybe a stupid question but where is the guide?
The guide is currently down while it is being reworked to use the new format for the stat files; you can follow the progress in #4003.
User:dak180
Keeper of the Mac Builds
crab_
Trained
Trained

Post by crab_ »

dak180 wrote:
Tux wrote:This maybe a stupid question but where is the guide?
The guide is currently down while it is being reworked to use the new format for the stat files; you can follow the progress in #4003.
I can remake Guide in asp.net :roll:
Warzone2100 Guide - http://betaguide.wz2100.net/