more ai's

Warzone 2.1.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Re: more ai's

Post by DarkCheetah »

whippersnapper wrote:.

oh yea.. forgot to mention couple other kwel-fun ski a.i.s... one is readily integrated here and you already have the right to use
aka, permission - Pumpkin's very own v.1.04 a.i. IMO, superior to Pumpkin's v.1.10 in the sense that it is a far greater challenge to defeat. there is also speedy's a.i.boost (speedy is also around) but out of all the a.i.s this would require the most work to make compatible here - but it's one heck of a piece of original work too. the main reason all these a.i.s evolved was to create different personalities that could be run in conjunction providing in one skirmish game the feeling you were playing against peeps with a variety of differing tactics.
thats what i want exactly... becuase normal ai is retard (lol) they build slow , always the same tanks , they cheat etc...
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

Just curious, what is your definition of cheat?
Are you talking they get more resources, or access to higher tech sooner than you, or what?
and it ends here.
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

Buginator wrote:Just curious, what is your definition of cheat?
Are you talking they get more resources, or access to higher tech sooner than you, or what?
they cheat with power (+1000 per 10 sec) why do they take power recources then? xD , the ai may cheat, but they'r weak , they dont use them wisely , the ai must be more strategized , like building repair fac. close to ur base for fast combat , or attack ur base with radars and mortars , or even mobile mortars , lets say , they need to build ALOT of more defenses , in a normal game they maybe build like 10 bunkers and 10 towers , Wow thats much!!!.... see me building? i get to 100 towrs and 100 bunkers if i want ^^ :3

-Actualy i can't wait to try out a new ai... can someone bring me up my mind if there's a new ai available?
qwerty800
Trained
Trained

Post by qwerty800 »

They take power ressource to avoid you to use it xD
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

qwerty800 wrote:They take power ressource to avoid you to use it xD
i'v noticed ^^; but yeah... pc build's bases just to weak , look to V 1.10 Becomeprey ai!! nice defense thye build! all random defense around there base , keep getting bigger each minute!
Deltaflyer
Greenhorn

Post by Deltaflyer »

I know its stupid, but gurilla warfare with little resources. T1 game where you start with no oil derricks, but with say 20,000 resources and a few factories. You gotta make those resources count so you can take enemy resource points. Just an idea.
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

i prefer BecomePrey ai , becuase of there awesome agressive personality (agressive defenses alot of random towers!! :D , and huge army to attack with) please can someone make a becomeprey ai for warzone beta 2.1.X ? me and my dad whanna co-op! :3