[bug] Stuck on Mission Alpha 05 (build TRUNK-6125)

Warzone 2.1.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
PlayForFun
New user

[bug] Stuck on Mission Alpha 05 (build TRUNK-6125)

Post by PlayForFun »

Hi
Im not able to attack the New Paradigm in Mission Alpha 05 nor do they attack me, i have attached a savegame for debugging. Im using TRUNK-6125 with the FMVs and without music on windows xp sp2. The screenshot png is 2.31MB, so i have not attached it right now, Let me know if i should post the screenshot or try something out.
Attachments
savegame.zip
files for one saved game
(243.77 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
Kamaze
Regular
Regular

Re: [bug] Stuck on Mission Alpha 05 (build TRUNK-6125)

Post by Kamaze »

We all have the same heaven, but not the same horizon.
PlayForFun
New user

Post by PlayForFun »

Sorry, i understand i need to file a bug report, but i would like to check there is something wrong with my setup or if there is some simple fix that needs to be tried out. Also is there any additional information i need to gather before i file the bug report
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

PlayForFun wrote:Sorry, i understand i need to file a bug report, but i would like to check there is something wrong with my setup or if there is some simple fix that needs to be tried out. Also is there any additional information i need to gather before i file the bug report
No need to be sorry.

Do you have a savegame at the start of this mission, or the end of the previous mission?
I tried r6130 with your savegame, and had the same issue. It thinks your on the same team.
I tried with my savegame, and it works, like it should.
Something got corrupted, but I don't know what yet.
PlayForFun
New user

Post by PlayForFun »

I think i have isolated the source of the problem. Before i started testing the campaign i was playing a 2-vs-2 skirmish, so based on that, after some trial n error i have found a easily reproducible way to trigger the issue. I have created a ticket at http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/103
Thanks for the support
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

fixed. :)