Save Skirmish Game not working in Beta4?

Warzone 2.1.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
Darkbee
New user

Save Skirmish Game not working in Beta4?

Post by Darkbee »

I was previously using Beta2 and could save Skirmish games, but when I started using Beta 4 I can no longer save. Furthermore, when I press escape to bring up the options menu, I think this used to pause the game but it no longer does.

Are these known issues, is there something wrong with my version (possibly corrupt download?) or am I just doing something wrong?

Edit: So, I decided to try re-downloaded the Windows install and re-installing the game. That seems to have cured the save game issue. However, I've experienced it on more than one computer so I'm wondering if something breaks somewhere.

Now I have a new issue, If I use Grim's Graphics (and possibly Aivolution) the game crashes if I try to play a Skirmish game. The Skirmish game seems to work if I just play regular Warzone. I'm wondering if the problems are to do with my Warzone save folders (in "My Documents" on Windows), perhaps these have corrupted?
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: Save Skirmish Game not working in Beta4?

Post by Buginator »

Darkbee wrote:I was previously using Beta2 and could save Skirmish games, but when I started using Beta 4 I can no longer save. Furthermore, when I press escape to bring up the options menu, I think this used to pause the game but it no longer does.

Are these known issues, is there something wrong with my version (possibly corrupt download?) or am I just doing something wrong?

Edit: So, I decided to try re-downloaded the Windows install and re-installing the game. That seems to have cured the save game issue. However, I've experienced it on more than one computer so I'm wondering if something breaks somewhere.

Now I have a new issue, If I use Grim's Graphics (and possibly Aivolution) the game crashes if I try to play a Skirmish game. The Skirmish game seems to work if I just play regular Warzone. I'm wondering if the problems are to do with my Warzone save folders (in "My Documents" on Windows), perhaps these have corrupted?
Hard to say, post your stdout.txt & stderr.txt files and the crash report file when you crash.

As for saves not working, they work for me...
The pause menu is only paused in skirmish games, not MP games.