The assign to commander bug

Warzone 2.1.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
madfalcon81
Trained
Trained

The assign to commander bug

Post by madfalcon81 »

1. game: skirmish, map : ziguurat, command relay builded, so: when u asign a factory production to a commander the units goes near the commander but doesnt assign to it
2. sound are very "crowded" so, when the game consist of many units and defences theres nothign to hear...from time to time a sound or two
3. main problem: units simply get crowded in narrow area.....some retreating, some advancing....so, if u stand a few atacks no attack will follow
4. laggy game ;).....
My comp : 1,6 GB, 1 GB RAM, 256 MB video
madfalcon81
Trained
Trained

Re: The assign to commander bug

Post by madfalcon81 »

another problem is this: map same ziggurat ( i assume this is a problem with all very big maps): gave the order : "return for repairs" but units dont do anything..just sit, dont fire and get butchered...1. auto repair was researched, 2. units were very far away from any repair facility....at fisrt i thougt was because of distance, but when i gave the "move" order and the point was near the repair facility the order was executed....still same problem met at any big map: weak response of unit to any order, especially if they are on "retreat to medium damage" - they dont retreat for a while
madfalcon81
Trained
Trained

Post by madfalcon81 »

LE: the "return for repair" order is executed if units are near the repair facility...
madfalcon81
Trained
Trained

Post by madfalcon81 »

the skirmish game doesnt "remeber" the number of kills when u reload a previewsly saved game